three

[ third pov ]

haechan's first reaction was to laugh. he didn't stop laughing until mark gave him a hard slap across his back.

the younger wiped his tears that nearly escaped his eyes. "you're telling me that you 'borrowed' me because you have family issues?"

mark's brows furrowed in confusion while haechan continued. "you're taking me away from my life, because yours is shit?" he yelled, shaking the floor beneath them.

that sentence made mark snap. he was fine with everything else but that really made him pissed.

"shut the fuck up." mark warned, walking towards the younger who immediately paused. a hand ran through his hair and his head was jerked upwards, meeting with a pair of dull eyes.

"you listen to me, i went through all that trouble to get you and i'm not letting you ruin it." mark's hot breath sent chills down haechan's spine while he groaned from the pain on his head.

"do you understand?"

"y-yes."

"good." the older smirked as he let go of the younger's hair. a sense of relief rushed through him but it was gone again shortly after.

the rope around his wrist slowly loosened and so did the one around his legs. for once, his hands and legs were able to move freely, but that was hard with all the aching and bruises.

mark walked in front of haechan and dropped the rope in front of him. he inched closer to the other, eyeing haechan as if he was a prey.

mark's arm wrapped loosely around his neck while a hand rested on his thigh.

"let's have some fun."