fourteen

[ third pov ]

"stop drooling!" mark shouted which ruined the 'romantic' atmosphere they had going on. haechan groaned as he fell to the floor; mark pushed him off his lap. he pulled the older down with him as they broke out into a mini wrestling match.

"why'd you push me!" haechan groaned as he grabbed his sore neck. that stupid necklace was heavy and it felt like it was dragging down his shoulders. mark pulled the blanket off his shoulder, attempting to get off the ground.

"because you drooled on-" he was interrupted by a pillow that smacked him across the face. mark groaned as he sat up and saw haechan had a grin plastered on his face.

"oh, you're getting it." mark growled as he inched closer and closer towards the younger. the grin on haechan's face had disappeared as he ran for his life.

they circled around the couch a couple of times before mark grabbed haechan by the waist and tossed him onto the floor. but the younger pulled him down too.

they both landed with a thud. the lights were off and all the younger could see was the older. haechan was trapped underneath mark, who's hands landed right beside the sides of his face. he could feel the hot breath brush against his neck.

"h-hey, get off." haechan winced, feeling the older resist against his pushes against his chest. it was almost as if mark had became deaf. it felt like hours but it's only been a couple of minutes and he didn't budge a single bit.

"mark?" haechan slightly tapped the older's shoulder in hopes that he was still alive. his eyes widened as he felt his heart drop while a deep voice rang though his ears.

"be quiet, someone is watching." mark whispered, leaning closer towards the younger, trying to get as close to the ground as possible. he slowly draped the blanket over haechan and himself.

"what do you mean-" the younger was cut off as mark placed a hand over his mouth. he had a finger over his lips, indicating him to be quiet. haechan nodded as mark removed his hand.

right after they had stopped, someone knocked on the door. haechan felt mark stiffen and his heart sped up.

"is anyone home?"