five

[ third pov ]

the light shone into the big room. the two boys were still sleeping in bed, snuggled closely to each other. it was nearing 8 AM when one of them woke up.

mark shifted slightly under the covers, he opened his eyes slightly when he felt soft breathing brush against his neck. beside him was haechan, who was still sleeping.

the older studied the other's face, lightly tracing his finger over his delicate skin. "i'm sorry for that." he whispered softly, caressing the bruise haechan got from his punch.

the younger's face scrunched up in pain as mark immediately withdrew his hand.

sighing, he got out of bed. today was the day. quietly, mark walked to his closet and grabbed two suits. he laid haechan's down on the table and grabbed his to change into.

"hey, wake up." mark lightly shook the other, who slowly opened their eyes. haechan jumped as soon he saw the older's face.

"oh, it wasn't a dream..." he mumbled sadly, his entire body losing the energy it had. that's right, he wasn't home, snuggled in the comforts of his bed, he was here in a unfamiliar place.

haechan should be scared that he was kidnapped by a stranger, but he felt drained and hopeless. there's nothing waiting for him anyways.

he had nothing to lose.

"go put on that suit, we're heading out in 10." mark ordered while fixing up his appearance in the mirror. haechan dragged his feet across the soft carpet and went to the washroom to change.

he stared at his reflection in the mirror. the bruise on his face really stood out. "fucking bastard didn't have to punch me that hard." he hissed as he splashed water on his face.

haechan stopped and sighed loudly. why was he listening to his orders? he could've escaped at any given moment, but he chose to stay. that's it, he is officially crazy.

the younger finally finished putting on his suit and walked out. mark sat on the bed, staring at him. haechan cleared his throat as mark snapped out of his trance.

"a-are you ready to go?" the older asked, standing up to face the other. haechan nodded as mark grabbed a little necklace.

he walked over and placed it around the other boy's neck. "the moment you try anything, all i have to do is press a button and it's game over, got it?"

haechan remained silent as mark sighed. "it's not i was planing to anyways." he mumbled, before following the older out of the room.