six

[ third pov ]

haechan groaned as they drove over another bump. "where the hell are we going? because this is literally nowhere." he complained while massaging his back.

mark scoffed before turning into another stray pathway. "stop complaining, we're almost there." soon enough, they pulled up to a isolated building.

it had big trees surrounding it, keeping it well hidden from the public eye. not to mention the level of security around it.

the two boys got out of the car and walked towards the entrance. "welcome back, mr. lee." one of the guards greeted as they walked past. haechan's brow furrowed as he followed closely behind the other.

"what the hell is this?" he whispered to himself as they arrived to a luxurious room. a big portrait hung on the other side of the wall, mark was at the very left, standing proudly with a smile.

after a few minutes of walking, the boys arrived at a large dining table with food plated everywhere. there were many seats which surprisingly fitted quite well.

"i see you're back, mark." a voice echoed through the large walls. mark immediately spun around and slightly lowered his head.

haechan continued to stand still, completely lost and confused about what was happening. "bow down, you idiot." the older hissed quietly as the younger quickly followed his commands.

"yes, hyung. this is lee haechan. the boy you told me to bring." mark cleared his throat before looking up to face the other.

haechan took that as a sign to look up as well. as soon as he did, his eyes met with the man's. his vibrant red hair was sleeked back and he was dressed in a light brown suit.

shivers went down haechan's spine as the strangers eyes scanned every detail about his appearance. it felt like his stare was piercing through his skin like a razor blade.

his steps grew closer until he stood in front of the younger. haechan gulped, too afraid to look away.

the red haired man reached his hand forward, tattoos inked on his hands and arm. haechan briefly grabbed his hand and gave it a light shake.

"i'm lee taeyong."