four

[ third pov ]

haechan's breath hitched as mark's hand moved upwards. using all of the strength he had, the younger pushed his hands against the older's chest, but it was no use.

"m-mark stop." he neared the closer to haechan's neck, his hot breath brushing against it. his eyes slowly closed as he inhaled the younger's scent.

"say my name again." the air grew tense and haechan felt his heart beat quicken. he shouldn't be feeling like this, none of this was right. he fucking kidnapped him.

"m-mark." his eyes squeezed tightly as he felt a pair of lips slightly brushed against his skin.

the older smirked as his eyes scans the expression of the younger's face. "good boy." he pulled away and walked to the bed behind him.

haechan frozed, still in shock after what had just happened. he snapped back into reality when mark called his name.

"haechan, come here." his voice was calm and gentle, unlike the other times they had a conversation.

the younger stayed still, not moving to his instructions. mark sighed as he rested his hands on his legs. "i won't hurt you."

slowly, haechan walked over to the older and stood in front of him. mark looked up and saw the hint of fear in his eyes. he slowly took his hand and led him to the bed.

"sleep, tomorrow we have something important to do." the older mumbled, lying down on one side of the bed. haechan hesitated before he laid down beside mark.

"you better not do anything." he warned the other as he slowly shut his eyes. the older replied with a sarcastic tone. "no promises."

haechan rolled his eyes and slowly began drifting off to sleep, then he felt a warm embrace over his waist.

"w-what are you doing?" haechan stuttered from the sudden actions as the grip tightened, he felt the older's body press against his back. but he was too weak to do any attempts of moving out of it. so he stayed in place.

"making sure you won't escape." mark mumbled before drifting off to sleep.