5

Jungkook was watching TV and laid comfortably on the couch. He had his hands jammed into the pockets of Yoongi's black sweater. Every time he inhaled his nose was filled with the faint smell of Yoongi's cologne. It was an intoxicating scent, so masculine, making Jungkook's heart flutter.

Jungkook couldn't wait to see him tomorrow. He didn't know if he was even going to talk to him. He just wanted to see him again. As much as he wanted to become friends with him, he knew he would probably get flustered and say stupid things. Jungkook was always awkward when it came to meeting new people, and it didn't help that he had a crush on the person he was thinking about befriending.

He knew he was falling for Yoongi more and more by the minute. It scared him a little. He hardly knew him but he was already blushing at just the thought of him.

He got a little nervous thinking about what would happen tomorrow. He hoped he wouldn't do anything too embarrassing. He also wondered what he would tell his friends.

"Oh my God I need to stop freaking myself out. He's just another human. I think. Hopefully." He said to himself, giggling at the thought. Maybe he was going crazy.

He glanced over at the clock and it was already 9:00. He decided to watch some Netflix for a while longer before heading to bed, still wearing Yoongi's sweater.

Time skip - The next morning

Yoongi woke up on the couch instead of in his bed. His laptop was upside down on the floor along with his empty bowl. His eyes went to the clock. He overslept.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He didn't care even a little bit about being late. He took his time getting ready and eating breakfast.

He drove to school and struggled to find a parking spot in the congested parking lot. After a few minutes of driving down the rows of filled spots he stopped the car and sighed.

"Fuck it." He huffed and stepped on the gas.

He groaned slightly when the car jerked uncomfortably as the tires roughly go over the curb. He turned off the engine when the car was parked in the grass. He knew it was against the rules to park in the grass but he didn't care. There was no where else to park, what else was he supposed to do?

He trudged into the front office to get a slip for being late. He went upstairs and hesitantly opened the door to Ms. Taco's classroom.

She was in the middle of speaking when he walked in.

'Does she ever stop talking?' Yoongi wondered.

Her attention immediately turned to him. She furrowed her eyebrows and put a hand on her hip.

"Ah, well look who decided to join us." She said through gritted teeth.

"Yeah, yeah whatever at least I showed up." He huffed while glaring at her intensely.

There was one thing about Ms. Taco. Yoongi hated her. A lot. She is the most annoying person he has ever met. And she seems like she would be really cool since her name was Ms. Taco but she was the opposite.

She turned back to the rest of the class. "Open your workbooks to the pages on the board and answer the questions." She instructed as she pointed to the board for emphasis.

'Yeah I think they know where the board is, dumb ass. It's not like it moved.' Yoongi thought while rolling his eyes into the back of his head.

"Mr. Min I would like to speak with you outside." She said while turning back to him. She was already at the door and he huffed in response. They both exited the class and Ms. Taco closed the door behind them.

Ms. Taco stood up straight while Yoongi leaned against the lockers with his arms crossed coolly. She cleared her throat to speak.

"Mr. Min. I don't know what is up with you lately but it must come to an end instantly." She scolded while Yoongi stared at her with an eyebrow raised.

"I do not appreciate your behavior and you should really take this stuff seriously. All this has a big impact on your future."

"Okay, I'm gonna stop you there, ma'am." He said while getting off the lockers. It was the first time he called her something somewhat formal.

"First of all," he started "my name is Yoongi. I would prefer if you called me that."

"Second of all, the way I treat my high school teachers doesn't do shit to my future. I'm getting good grades and that's all that matters. After I graduate I'll never see your stupid ass-"

"Language, Mr. Min."

"Fine, I'll never see your dumb ass again."

"Mr.-"

"For fucks sake, what did I say about the "Mr. Min" shit? The formality is unnecessary and annoying. Cut it out." Yoongi scowled down at her. "Let me make this clear. You hate me. I hate you. It's been that way since you became my teacher and it's not gonna change. So stop acting like it's a problem now."

"Mr. Min-"

"Are we done here?" Yoongi cut her off, knowing she called him that just to piss him off. It was working. The only people who called him that were people who worked for him.

She stayed silent and opened the door back up and walked in. Yoongi muttered something as he followed her back into the classroom.

He walked in and looked for an empty seat. His eyes landed on a very focused Jungkook. He was writing aggressively in his workbook with his tongue sticking out slightly in concentration. The seat next to him was empty.

Yoongi looked around the room. There was one other empty seat next to this kid, Mark something. The guy who sits next to him was absent. His name was something weird, Yoongi remembered. Like BoomBoom. No, BamBam. Perverted little fucker he was.

He sighed and walked over to the seat he chose.

Jungkook was still writing and didn't see Yoongi walking towards him. He heard the sound of boots and a chair next to him being pulled out and someone sat. He could see the black combat boots and the ripped jeans from the corner of his eye. He didn't think anything of it until he smelled something.

Something very familiar. It was Yoongi's cologne. He then looked up to find a blank-faced Yoongi staring straight back at him. His heart thumped in his chest. He thought Yoongi was absent which he was a little disappointed by.

Yoongi watched as the younger's face lit up and he smiled at the elder.

"Hey Kookie." He attempted to sound relaxed but he was still tense from what happened with Taco bitch.

Jungkook shuddered slightly. His voice made him nervous and flustered. Not to mention the cute nickname that he was rewarded with. It made him feel a little special because not even his friends called him that.

"Hi Yoongi." He replied shyly, his cheeks already feeling hot.

"I should have offered you a ride home yesterday. I was kind of out of it." Yoongi sighed as he clicked a pen repeatedly.

"What? That is okay you don't have to do that. You were nice enough to give me your sweater. I appreciate it." Jungkook chirped with a smile.

"Yeah...." Yoongi's eyes travelled down and stopped.

Jungkook was still wearing the sweater.

Jungkook followed his gaze and his eyes widened. "Oh right! I forgot-".

"I think you should keep it. Looks better on you anyway." Yoongi shrugged.

Jungkook was shocked. He never knew Yoongi could be so nice. He always acted so cold to everyone else. He decided it was now or never.

"Do you want to eat lunch with me?" He asked the older.

This was okay I guess