34

Jungkook was discharged much earlier, for obvious reasons. He had to be careful with what he ate and not get into any altercations where he could damage his liver or stitches. Other than that, he was fine. Yoongi, on the other hand, well...he was being Yoongi.

"You stupid bimbo, I told you I wanted to see my boyfriend! I don't give a shit about your hospital policies and visitor hours. You better bring him in right now or I will-"

"Yoongi!" Jungkook reprimanded with a glare. He quickly apologized to the annoyed nurse as he walked in the room without knocking after hearing Yoongi's aggressive yelling.

"Oh, hey baby, there you are. I was just asking for you-"

"Asking? More like shouting at someone who is helping you stay alive." Jungkook furrowed his brows, folding his arms over his chest. He scowled at the male in the hospital bed.

"Don't defend her, this slut tried to grab my dick-"

"Yoongi!" Jungkook snapped, his expression furious. Yoongi opened his mouth to speak but closed it. "Apologize to her."

"What do you want me to say? Hey whore, sorry that you tried to grab my gay dick?" Yoongi smirked while the nurse looked pissed.

"Min Yoongi, I am so close to killing you myself." Jungkook huffed, pursing his lips.

"I didn't even do anything to her. She should be apologizing for groping." Yoongi scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"I had to for an exam, sir." The nurse explained through gritted teeth.

"I didn't get shot in the dick, therefore you have no reason to touch it." Yoongi scowled up at her.

"Shut it!" Jungkook barked.

Yoongi stared at him and blinked. He didn't say anything else.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and turned to the nurse.

"I am so sorry about him. I'll take care of it." Jungkook apologized again.

"That's fine. I've dealt with worse, shockingly." The nurse muttered, Yoongi glaring at her.

"Yoongi?" Jungkook raised a brow at his boyfriend, waiting for the said male to apologize as well.

"Hell no." Yoongi huffed, shaking his head.

"Do you want to be single?" Jungkook quirked a brow.

"I'm sorry for my actions, ma'am. Please forgive me." Yoongi gave the nurse an angelic smile, batting his long lashes for affect.

'How does that work every time?' Jungkook shook his head in disbelief.

The nurse rolled her eyes.

"You're forgiven, again." She sighed loudly, excusing herself and leaving the room.

"Come here, baby. Give me a kiss." Yoongi reached his arms out, ignoring the excruciating pain in his shoulder as he reached up. He had been shot there and wasn't supposed to move it. But it was Yoongi, of course he didn't listen.

"No. Here's your homework, class work and study guide for the quiz next week." Jungkook deadpanned, dropping the papers on Yoongi's bed.

"Why not?" Yoongi looked upset, his lips pouty as his request was declined.

"Because you need to take this seriously. You don't listen to professionals and are damaging your body that needs to heal." Jungkook sighed, crossing his arms.

"I survived nine years on the streets with no doctors, nurses or hospitals. I don't need them. I know when too much is too much. I'm feeling great. I want to get out of this hell hole as soon as possible." Yoongi huffed, crossing his arms and groaning again at the sharp pain in his shoulder.

"You don't know anything. Now do your work and go to sleep. You get to leave in three days, so stop complaining." Jungkook retorted, scoffing softly.

"But-"

"I am running out of patience with your stubborn ass." Jungkook pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Fine." Yoongi grumbled, rolling his eyes. "Can I have a pencil?"

Jungkook pulled out a pencil from his back pack and held it out to the older. Suddenly, he grabbed his wrist and pulled Jungkook down to the bed. Their lips met. Jungkook pulled away looking shocked as Yoongi smirked.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook pulled his hand away.

"What I want." Yoongi winked.

"It seems like you only do what you want." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I always get my way." Yoongi smiled innocently.

"Not with me, you don't. Do your work or I won't kiss you for the rest of the week." Jungkook huffed. Yoongi's eyes widened into saucers.

"What?" Yoongi blinked once.

"You heard me." Jungkook raised his brows.

Yoongi picked up his pencil and silently began working.

Lol that chapter was lame