16

"1944!!" Jungkook yelled. He only got the correct answer because he remembered Yoongi helped him when he was gaydreaming during Ms. Tortilla's class. He smiled at the memory.

"That's correct!" Taehyung replied still using the game show voice.

"Yes!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"What?! He must be cheating!" Jimin screeched.

"Calm down, Minnie. It's just a game." Hobi soothed, trying to calm him down.

"A game that we're losing!" Jimin snapped, frown set on his face.

"Um, no, we're all tied." Hoseok quirked a brow.

"That still doesn't mean we're winning! That means we're no better than everyone else!" Jimin sneered.

"Since when were you so competitive?" Jungkook scoffed, shaking his head.

Jimin huffed and leaned back on the couch with his arms crossed. Eventually Tae ran out of question cards and the game ended. It was a tie game.

"FUCK!" Jimin shouted.

"What's all this screaming about?"

Everyone's heads turned to a middle aged woman who appeared to have just woken up.

"Uh, hi Mom." Jimin greeted her sheepishly.

"What the hell were you crazy kids doing?" She raised her eyebrows at them.

"We were playing a game to help us study. Your son is a sore loser, however." Taehyung gave her a shit eating smile, getting a glare from his boyfriend.

"He must've got that from his father then." Mrs. Park chuckled. Her eyes landed on Yoongi. She quirked a brow.

"Mrs. Park, I'm-"

"Yoongi, right?" She nodded, crossing her arms. Yoongi paused and his expression showed he was completely lost. She noticed this and smiled. "Jimin told me he made a new friend named Yoongi. It was just a lucky guess."

"Oh, okay. Nice to meet you." Yoongi stood up and shook her hand, kissing her cheek after.

"Damn, kid. Jungkook, if you don't date him, maybe I will." She winked at him teasingly.

"Mom!" Jimin hissed, shaking his head in embarrassment. Jungkook blushed and stared at his lap.

Yoongi chuckled shaking his head, the others laughing as well.

"Can we get pizza?" Jimin suddenly questioned.

"Why are you asking me?" She looked at him like he was stupid.

"Because you're the one paying?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"I think the fuck not." Mrs. Park scoffed.

"Mom!" Jimin complained, his brows furrowing.

"I'll pay." Yoongi shrugged while giving Jimin a half nod.

"No, that's alright I got it. But thank you for offering, sweetie."Mrs. Park smiled at him kindly.

"With respect Mrs. Park, I wasn't offering. I'll pay." Yoongi's calm voice replied.

"You can't change his mind about paying for things. I tried and failed miserably." Jungkook informed her with a sigh, remembering their date.

"Polite, gentlemanly and attractive. Nice one, Jungkook. Seriously." Mrs. Park smirked.

"Mom! Seriously what the hell?"

Jungkook smiled shyly and looked over at Yoongi. He suddenly felt a wave of confidence. Eyes never leaving Yoongi's he quietly replied with "I know."

~~~~

"I'm sorry, did you say 10 large pizzas?" The worker questioned over the phone.

"Yeah, is that a problem, Miss?" Taehyung hissed.

"Well, 10 18 inch pizzas for only 7 people-"

"LOOK WOMAN WE ARE HUNGRY TEENAGE GUYS OKAY?! DO YOU WANT MY MONEY OR NOT!" Taehyung yelled into the phone which made everyone's attention turn to him. Jimin reacted quickly and snatched the phone from Taehyung.

"Hello? Yes, sorry about my friend." He apologized quickly.

"Friend?!" Taehyung shrieked.

Hoseok slapped a hand over Tae's mouth to prevent him from yelling at the worker any further.

"Okay yes...thank you." Jimin hung up and looked at Taehyung with an unamused expression.

"This is why we never let you order food." Jin shook his head at Taehyung.

"What?! That woman was so provoking!" Taehyung defended himself.

"No, she really wasn't. You pretty much scared the shit out of her." Jimin whacked him on the head.

"Well of course not to you. I could tell she had it out for me." Taehyung scoffed, rolling his eyes.

~~~~

The doorbell rang. Ms. Park was about to get up but Yoongi motioned for her to sit back down as he got up from the couch and pulled out his wallet.

"So stubborn." She remarked in a joking manner. Yoongi flashed a quick smirk and walked to the door.

"So what's the deal? You guys together or not?" Mrs. Park raised a brow at Jungkook when Yoongi was out of earshot.

"Well, not really. We went on a date." Jungkook answered her quietly, fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

"I ship it-"

Yoongi returned into the living room with 5 pizza boxes balanced on one arm like it was nothing. His other hand shoved his wallet back into his pocket. He carefully placed the boxes on the table in front of the couch. Without a word, he left. He soon came back with the other five, setting them next to the others.

"I have no fucking clue how you can have that much of an appetite." Mrs. Park shook her head. "Well, I should probably get to work." She stood and stretched. She waved and left the room to get ready.

"Thanks, Yoongi."Jimin smiled up at him.

"No big deal." Yoongi waved him off, taking his seat next to Jungkook.

They all grabbed a box closest to them and grabbed some slices, immediately digging in. Jimin turned on a random movie for them to watch. Yoongi looked around him. He felt a pang in his chest.

This was the most fun he'd had in a long time.

I might have something new planned for Yoongi's backstory👀

Let's hope I can pull it off lololol