10

"Uh, does cereal count as 'making you breakfast'?" Yoongi questioned, still rummaging through the fridge.

"No! Why can't you cook?" Jungkook pouted.

"It isn't my fault you have no food!"

"Yes I do!" Jungkook said while getting off the stool and walking to the fridge.

"Please show me then." Yoongi stepped aside with his arms crossed.

"Look, there are eggs right in front of your face!" Jungkook exclaimed as he pulled the eggs out of the drawer thingy in the fridge.

"In my defense, no one puts eggs in the drawer thingy of a fridge." Yoongi scoffed.

"Yes they do!"

"No they don't." Yoongi muttered as he took the eggs from Jungkook and put them on the counter.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

(A/n: As I was writing this I realized they are fighting like an old married couple haha ok I'll leave)

"You got any bacon?"

"In the freezer."

Yoongi got out the bacon and he put it in the pan on the stove and cooked. Jungkook hopped on the counter opposite of the stove and watched Yoongi cook.

"How do you like your eggs?" Yoongi asked without looking up from the stove.

"Scrambled." Jungkook said while blushing as he watched the muscles on Yoongi's back flex with every movement (even though he was wearing a shirt).

A couple minutes passed and Jungkook was getting impatient. The food smelled good already but it wasn't even close to being done.

"Is it almost ready yet?" Jungkook whined.

"Few more minutes." Yoongi replied with his attention still focused on cooking.

Jungkook huffed and crossed his arms. After a short while the food was ready.

"Go sit down, the food's ready." Yoongi said sweetly while getting out the plates.

Jungkook hopped off the counter as Yoongi was walking up to it to put the plates down. Jungkook stepped aside so Yoongi could put them down. Jungkook was about to walk back over to the stool but Yoongi pecked him on the cheek without saying anything. Jungkook smiled and sat down.

A couple moments later Yoongi placed two plates of food on the counter. Jungkook licked his lips. It smelled so delicious.

"What do you want to drink, Kookie?" Yoongi asked.

"Orange juice, please." Jungkook nodded towards the kitchen.

Yoongi nodded and went back into the kitchen. Jungkook dug in to his food. It tasted just as good as it smelled. A minute later Yoongi returned with a glass of orange juice. He placed it in front of Jungkook and sat down next to him.

"You're a really good cook, Yoonie." Jungkook complimented, smiling slightly.

"I'm better at other things." Yoongi winked.

"I- Are you serious?" Jungkook almost choked on his eggs.

"Wanna find out?" Yoongi COCKed a brow, a devilish smirk on his face.

"What?! No, you perv!" Jungkook gasped, looking away as he felt his cheeks flush. Yoongi chuckled.

"So, do you feel better today?" Yoongi questioned as if nothing happened.

"A lot better, actually." Jungkook replied before clearing his throat and taking a sip of OJ. "Thanks for taking care of me last night." Jungkook mumbled shyly, staring down at his plate of food.