36

"Mr. Min, he's ready for you." A woman called Yoongi's name and he stood from where he was seated.

He smoothed his shirt for the thousandth time and took a deep breath before knocking on boss man's door.

"Come in."

Yoongi opened the door and stepped inside. He closed it behind him and walked up to the desk. The boss was writing something on paper. He didn't look up at Yoongi.

"Take a seat, Mr. Min." He stated while continuing to write.

Yoongi sat down and waited for the man to speak again. Finally, he stopped writing and put his pen down. He shuffled some papers around until he found the desired one. He looked up and met Yoongi's eye.

"I understand you have had this job for 2 years. What started this interest?" Boss man folded his hands on the top of his desk.

"I've always loved music. I had a rough upbringing, but it helped me calm down, I suppose. I love coming up with songs and lyrics, it means a lot to me." Yoongi replied, his eyes meeting the boss man's.

"I see. So you just like the producing, not singing or rapping?"

"No, I rap sometimes. But I can do whatever the job requires." Yoongi shook his head.

"What about singing, can you do that?"

"Yessir."

"Just call me Mr. Park." A small smile flicked across his when he said that. Yoongi nodded. "What about instruments?"

"Piano." Yoongi responded.

"Alright, I think we're done here, I've heard enough." Mr. Park muttered, writing something down on the paper, crossing out a name written down.

Yoongi waited silently, expecting the worst.

"You're hired, congratulations." Mr. Park stated with little emotion, but his eyes showed something else.

"Thank you, sir." Yoongi stood and bowed.

"Now scram before I change my mind."

Yoongi walked out, closing the door behind him. As soon as it was closed he let out a huge exhale. A weight was lifted off his chest. He checked his Rolex. It was already 7 o'clock. He sighed and began walking down the hall towards the exit. He pushed the door open and stepped outside into the darkness of the evening. He dug his hand in his pocket to get out his phone. He sent a text and a few moments later, the car arrived. He got in the back and shut the door.

"Are you going straight (gay) to your house or did you want to stop somewhere first?" His driver asked.

"No, I want to go see my beautiful boyfriend."

"Will do, sir." His driver nodded and put the car in drive.

~~~~

"Okay time to put the food on the pla- OW WHAT THE SHIT!" Jungkook screeched when the tip of his middle finger touched the hot pan.

"Ow ow ow! God dammit!" Jungkook quickly put his finger in his mouth and went to the sink to turn on the cold water.

He put his finger under the cold water to soothe the pain. He stayed like that for a little bit until the pain went mostly away. He slowly took it away from the water and turned it off. He examined where he was burned and it luckily didn't look too serious. It was just really red from the blazing pan. He sighed and went back to the stove, taking the pan off carefully and putting the food on their plates. He put the pan in the sink to wash later and he turned off the stove. He was getting their drinks ready when he heard the door open and close.