26

"Are you- are you serious?" Yoongi looked completely shocked, clearly not expecting that answer. "You don't have to do that if you feel bad for me, we can just be friends if that's what will make you happy-"

"No, I want...to be with you." Jungkook let a small smile make it's way to his face as he watched Yoongi's shocked expression.

"After what I did? Don't you wanna like, bitch slap me right now?" Yoongi blinked once, his mouth hung open.

"I did, but being with you makes me realize that I still like you. I want to see how things work out for us. If you want to." Jungkook smiled, grabbing one of Yoongi's hands with both of his.

"I like you too. I won't fuck up this time, I promise you." Yoongi smiled sheepishly, his eyes darting down to their hands.

"Okay, I'm trusting you." Jungkook nodded. "Don't make me regret it."

"I won't." Yoongi breathed out a sigh of relief, pulling Jungkook into a warm embrace.

They pulled away and Yoongi gently kissed Jungkook's forehead. He ran his fingers through Jungkook's soft locks, Jungkook humming and closing his eyes.

"Since you're already dressed up, want to go out somewhere?" Yoongi murmured, softly brushing the small of Jungkook's back.

"Sure." Jungkook smiled, opening his eyes.

"Great, I know just the place."

~~~~

Yoongi brought Jungkook to a nice café, the atmosphere warm and welcoming. It was laid back and cozy, which Jungkook liked a lot.

"I know it's not anything fancy, but I enjoy it here. It's really peaceful." Yoongi hummed, holding one of Jungkook's hands from across the small table.

"No, I really like it. This is more comfortable for me than some fancy restaurant." Jungkook shook his head, taking a sip of his coffee with his free hand.

"Well, I'm glad you like it." Yoongi murmured, his eyes on Jungkook the whole time.

Yoongi had been looking at Jungkook the whole date, not even sparing a glance at the waitress who was clearly hitting on him. He had the same dorky smile as he watched Jungkook in complete awe. How could he have been so stupid as to avoid this boy? He was so happy to be here with him right now. But now, he made a promise.

And he was not going to break it, no matter what happened.

Hmm