27

Yoongi woke up in a better mood than he had ever been in. Today was one month him and Jungkook had started going out. Which meant there was only two months left of hell- I mean school.

He got himself ready quickly, throwing on some light blue ripped jeans, a black t-shirt and black combat boots. He fixed his hair and brushed his teeth, leaving the house without eating breakfast.

Yoongi arrived to school on time for once, ignoring Ms. Taco's snarky comment and going to sit down next to Jungkook.

"Happy 1 month." Yoongi murmured, kissing Jungkook's cheek and handing him a red rose. Jungkook smiled and let out an adorable giggle.

"Okay class today we are going to-"

"Can I go to the bathroom?" Yoongi interrupted.

"No. You should've gone before class." Ms. Taco replied coldly.

"Why does every teacher say that? It's not like we can summon it. Like do you think we can just say 'come forth pee'?" Yoongi shook his head and the class laughed at his random joke.

"You can take your sarcasm somewhere else." Ms. Taco huffed.

"Can I take it to the bathroom?" Yoongi asked and the class erupted in laughter.

"Enough. I said no. We are about to begin a lesson so you'll have to wait." Ms. Taco glared and continued talking about the lesson.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and leaned back in his chair. He glanced over at Jungkook who was looking at the stupid teacher but he still had a smile on his face. Yoongi sighed and picked up his pencil and began to take notes unenthusiastically.

~~~~

Yoongi sat down among his friends, watching the rest of them eat their lunch in the loud cafeteria. It felt so good to be with all of them again.

After Jungkook and Yoongi started dating, Yoongi explained to all of them in person what had happened and apologized. He told them everything he told Jungkook and asked if they could forgive him. They hesitated, but eventually things went back to the way they were.

"Where's your food?" Jin raised a brow while nodding to the empty space on the table in front of Yoongi.

"I forgot it." Yoongi murmured. The rest immediately started offering him some of their food but he waved them off.

"Just two more months till we're out of this shit hole." Taehyung exclaimed, fist bumping Hoseok.

"I'm ready to leave." Jin rolled his eyes. The others agreed.

"It will be a little sad though. This is where we all met." Jimin hummed, his eyes wandering around the full room.

"Yeah, but we can still keep in touch after high school." Hoseok shrugged.

"That almost never happens." Jimin scoffed, rolling his eyes sassily.

"Well, we can make it happen." Yoongi winked, the others chuckling.

They were interrupted when someone cleared their throat behind them. They turned their attention to the person.

"Min Yoongi?" The ugly woman asked.

"Yes sir?" Yoongi replied and the others had to cover their mouths to refrain from laughing. The ugly woman did not look as amused as they were. She sent him a scowl.

"My name is Ms. Potato but you will refer to me as ma'am. Seeing as I am a woman." She said with a glare.

"I thought women didn't have mustaches." Yoongi responded calmly and the guys were trying so hard not to let their snickers escape.

"That is extremely disrespectful and I want you to apologize." My. Potato replied with an icy stare.

"Sorry ma'am." Yoongi had to stop himself from making air quotes when he said the word ma'am.

"I am here to give you a detention for parking in the grass a while ago. We found it on the cameras. Don't let it happen again." She hissed.

"I understand." Yoongi nodded.

"Good. Detention is on Monday. An hour." She replied before walking off.

"I thought witches were fictional. Perhaps not." Yoongi muttered when the woman left. The guys lost it and began laughing their asses off.

"You savage." Hoseok laughed loudly.

"That's me." Yoongi clicked his tongue.

I didn't like this chapter.