11

"Who are you texting?"

Jungkook jumped at Yoongi's sudden words and he put his phone down on the counter. He spun around on his stool to come face to face with Yoongi, who had been standing behind him.

"Oh, I was just telling my friends that I was feeling better." Jungkook explained.

Yoongi nodded.

"And I uh...also told them about you." Jungkook admitted quietly.

The older raised an eyebrow at the other.

"I'm really thankful you know. I appreciate you taking care of me. You're a good friend." Jungkook laughed nervously while looking down out of embarrassment.

"Ouch. Have I just been friend zoned?" Yoongi gasped dramatically while clutching his chest.

"What? No! I mean, I didn't mean to it's just we've only just started talking and I-"

Yoongi just smiled at him goofily until he stopped talking.

"What?" Jungkook blinked a few times, his cheeks bright pink.

"You're always so flustered, it's quite amusing." Yoongi chuckled, shaking his head slightly.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist, holding him in his arms gently.

Jungkook's heart was racing. He had never felt happier. It had hardly been a full day with Yoongi and he already felt like he knew him forever. They slowly pulled away from each other's embrace and stared at each other.

Their eyes were locked for a few seconds until Jungkook saw Yoongi's eyes travel down to his lips. He smiled and leaned in to peck Yoongi's lips.

"One more." Yoongi whispered.

Jungkook let out a heavenly laugh and leaned in to peck Yoongi's lips one more time.

"Well, I'm gonna have to go home in a bit. I've been wearing the same clothes for a while now." He sighed, dragging his fingers through his tousled hair.

Jungkook gave him an irresistible sad look.

"Unless, I dunno maybe you want to come with me-"

"Yeah I wanna go!" Jungkook said eagerly.

Yoongi laughed at the younger's cuteness which made him blush.

"I'll go get ready now!" Jungkook exclaimed while getting off the stool and rushing to his room to change.

Yoongi smiled again and he plopped on the couch to wait. Not even 5 minutes later Jungkook returned fully dressed with a smile on his face.

"Ready to go?" Yoongi asked while standing up.

"Mhm." Jungkook replied while grabbing his phone and keys.

"Come on." Yoongi said while taking his hand and leading him to the door.

They held hands all the way to Yoongi's car. Yoongi missed his touch when they let go to get in. It sounded crazy but he didn't care. He was 100% whipped for Jungkook. They got in and Yoongi started it up and drove off. He drove with only his left hand. His right was rested on the stick shift.

Jungkook kept glancing at Yoongi. Everything about him was so alluring. It was insane how head over heels he was for him. But how could he not be? He was the sweetest person and not to mention, the sexiest cough cough.

~~~~

Yoongi had a very nice 2 bedroom apartment. He kept it clean and organized on the inside.

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll be out in a bit."

Jungkook nodded and sat on the couch. Yoongi went into his room to brush his teeth and hair and change clothes. He came back into the living room.

"So do you wanna catch a movie or something?" Yoongi asked while fixing his jacket.

"Yeah! Let's watch Slender Man!" Jungkook exclaimed as he stood up from the couch.

"Are you sure? It might be too scary for you." Yoongi said with a small smile.

"Hey! I'm not a scaredy cat" Jungkook scoffed.

"Aight."

~~~~

Jungkook let out a shriek and jumped a mile high in his seat. He was lucky the popcorn was in Yoongi's lap. Meanwhile Yoongi didn't even blink at the jumpscare as he continued eating the popcorn.

Jungkook didn't want to watch anymore so he hid his face in Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi's eyes flicked down to the younger who was shaking in fear. He put an arm around him to comfort him.

"Do you want to leave?" Yoongi whispered.

Jungkook shook his head no. He wanted to face his fears so he looked back up at the screen. Again he felt a lot safer from Yoongi's touch. Yoongi knew what Jungkook was doing and he smiled down at him.

"You're really brave." Yoongi chuckled, kissing the crown of Jungkook's head.

~~~~

Yoongi and Jungkook walked out of the theater hand in hand. Jungkook felt proud of himself for managing to sit through the whole thing. He didn't know why he had picked a horror movie. Maybe it was just an excuse to cling onto Yoongi.

He also found the contrast of their personalities interesting. Jungkook admits that some things scare him easily but it was so strange how Yoongi was so unfazed by everything that Jungkook found terrifying.

They got to the car and Yoongi spoke up when they got inside.

"I'm gonna take you home because later I want to take you on a date. This movie didn't really count as a first date." Yoongi stated calmly.

"What?!" Jungkook squeaked.

"I want to take you on a date if that's okay with you. If you don't want to, it's fine." Yoongi replied with a shrug.

"Y-you want to take me on a date?" Jungkook asked, wide eyed.

"Uh, Yeah. That's why I asked." Yoongi stared at him blankly.

Jungkook was flipping out. He felt so many emotions all at once. He was freaking out while Yoongi just acted so cool about it. He hesitated but then got enough courage to say:

"I'd love to!"

Ugh