28

"Jungkook!" Yoongi caught up to the said boy, panting lightly. Jungkook raised a brow.

"Yeah?"

"I want to take you out tonight. You know, for our one month anniversary." Yoongi smiled, pulling Jungkook close by his waist.

"Oh, okay. Where?" Jungkook smiled, happy that Yoongi was so excited to be dating him for only a month.

"The- actually no, it'll be a surprise." Yoongi cut himself off, deciding it would be better for Jungkook to see it for himself.

"Alright, what time should I be ready?" Jungkook hummed, putting his arms around Yoongi's neck.

"Mm, like 7:30?" Yoongi pulled Jungkook closer, their faces inches apart.

"Are you guys gonna fuck or what?"

"Taehyung, what is wrong with you?!" Jungkook jumped, slapping his friend's arm.

"So many things." Taehyung laughed, ignoring the actually painful his he received.

"You're such a creep." Jungkook rolled his eyes, Taehyung just clicked his tongue and winked.

"I hope y'all do. Anyway, see you next week." Taehyung waved, spinning around to casually stroll out the school building like he never said anything.

"I'll never get used to how weird that kid is." Yoongi commented, blinking once.

"Me neither." Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head as he smiled.

"You know I'll wait till you're comfortable." Yoongi murmured, his tone serious.

"I know and I'm thankful that you aren't pressuring me." Jungkook replied, a sweet smile set on his face.

"I could never do that. I have to get going, I need to finish another song before our date. By the way, wear something nice. I promise it's not too fancy, just nice. Okay?" Yoongi spoke, gently brushing some hair out of Jungkook's eyes.

"Okay, I'll see you later." Jungkook got on his tip toes to kiss Yoongi on the lips lightly. They smiled and left the high school, departing in opposite directions.

Yoongi got in his car, taking a couple deep breaths. He wanted their evening to be perfect. But he still had to get something off his chest. He had to explain it to Jungkook before their relationship got more serious. It could end horribly or perfectly fine.

He hoped it would be the second one.

I hate how short these chapters are.