| debuting |

It was D-Day today! We are debuting!! We were standing on the side of the Music Bank stage, waiting for the people to finish preparing the stage.

In our debut group, there is 7 members.

Our leader and oldest, Kim Lena who is 21.

Lee Hyun ji and Ko Sina who are 20 are our main dancers.

Then me, Choi Dana, who is the centre and rapper of the group at the age of 19.

And finally our evil maknae line, Yoon Miho our sub vocal and Kwon CJ our rapper and vocal from Australia.

The people had finished setting up the stage and we all waddled onto the stage.

"Hana, Dul, Set...." Lena starts off and then we all scream our cheer.

"Outshine the Sun!! Anyeonghaseyo! Eclipse imnida!" we said our introduction while making a circle with our thumb and index finger, moving it around our face. The fans sitting in the seats all screamed and cheered as we bowed. After we bowed we were told to stand in our postions and so we did.

I was standing in the centre of the circle that my members made. I had changed my cute, happy smile into a charismatic look to suit our debut song "BEAUTIFUL MYSTERY." Our song is about a group of girls who are beautiful and elegant but nobody knows anything about them, making them a beautiful mystery.

{ AFTER PERFORMANCE }

We had finished our debut performance and we were all worn out yet still energetic and excited.

"Unnies! Lets wash up and go get a celebratory dinner! Manager-nim said we're allowed to eat whatever we want!!" Miho said as her and CJ went running to our Manager to head to the van.

"Come on girls, lets go before those maknaes do something...evil" Lena said walking off to retrieve our maknaes.

{ LATER }

After all of us had a shower and gotten dressed we all went out to eat.

We had all gone out to eat Bibimbap and Bulgolgi. We all enjoyed our time together. We laughed and made jokes with each other. Sina had accidentally tipped her water on Hyun Ji's top and if looks could kill, Sina would be dead right now.

While we were all laughing at Hyun JI's outrage, our manager had walked up to us.

"Girls lets get going! we need you guys up and early tomorrow because JYP wants you all at the new studio at 8:10am to meet some people!" Our manager said while rushing us out. We all quickly stood up and brushed off any food that had dropped onto our shirts before walking out of the restaurant and hopping into the van.

Once we had arrived at our dorms, I entered into my room that I share with Sina. I had changed into my PJ's and flopped down onto my bed immediately falling into a deep sleep.

------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

I hope you guys will like this new book!

Its all Original!! O3O

Time to go and work on the next chapter!!

Bye~

-PEACHUtea