| picnic.part¹ |

Dana's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning, stretching my stiff and sore limbs. When my eyes opened, it took me a little while to realise where I was.

Getting up from my bed, I saw CJ still sleeping peacefully in her bed so I quietly left the room and slowly closed the door before going down the stairs.

I looked at the time.
6:13am
I should probably start making breakfast for everyone since by the time I finish it will be wake up time.

Kitchen:

Walking into the kitchen, I washed my hands in the sink and tied my hair up to keep it out of my face

I opened the fridge and I found many veges and other foods that was necessary to feed 15 mouths.

I grabbed out the rice from the cabinet and placed it into the rice cooker.

As the rice was cooking I decided to make some omelets for the rest.
I grabbed lots of eggs and cracked them into my bowl.

While putting in the ingredients and mixing it into the egg batter I heard the heavy footsteps of someone walking into the kitchen.

I look up from my bowl and see who the person is.

"Oh good morning Bang Chan!" I said happily, giving him a smile. He gave me a smile despite looking sleepy. He looks cute when he's sleepy I thought but I quickly washed away the thought.

"Good morning Dana, what are you doing?" He asked, making his way towards me.

"Just making breakfast for everyone" I said.

"Oh! I'll help you!" He said while rolling up his sleeves and washing his hands.

"No its Okay! You don't need to!" I tried to shoo him out of the kitchen but he was not budging, NOT EVEN A LITTLE.

"Nope, I am helping you" he said and opened up the fridge and grabbing out some side dishes and some vegetables.

< MINUTES LATER>

We had finished cooking and had laid everything out on the big table.
The table was HUGE since it had to fit 15 hungry kids on it.

I looked at the time.
7:20 am, time to wake up everyone.

"Um... Chan Oppa we should go wake up everyone" I said and for a second he just stood there looking at me until he finally responded.

"Yeah, I'll wake up the boys" he said walking off to wake them. I first went upstairs to wake up the younger lot.

I went into Sina and Miho' s room.
The room of the two heavy sleepers.
Ever since we were all formed and placed into our dorms, we found unique ways of waking up these two.

But since we have others in our house now and it's our first night I decided to be nice.

" wake up now!" I said as I pulled Miho's pillow from her head and chucking it to the floor.