| project : JYP roomates |

I was woken up by the sounds of Hyun Hi screaming at me to wake up.

"Dana!! Get up or we'll be late!! We have to leave at 7:00 and all the camera men are here!!" She screamed causing me to jolt up.

I looked at the door way and saw the camera men standing there filming us. I quickly hopped out of bed and grabbed my phone.

"ITS 6:50!! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER!!" I screamed while quickly getting up and running to the bathroom, because of this I could hear the silent giggles 0f some 9f the film crew.

"I DID!! But you went back to sleep!! Here!! Your lucky Sina grabbed you an outfit!!" Hyun Ji said while opening the bathroom door a tiny bit and sloping the clothes through the door.

I quickly got changed and as I exited the bathroom and I slipped my socks causing me to tumble a bit.
"Just great! First episode of the t.v show and I've already embarrassed myself" I said while quickly putting my boots on and waddling out the door causing the film crew to laugh again.

v show and I've already embarrassed myself" I said while quickly putting my boots on and waddling out the door causing the film crew to laugh again

| Outfit |

I hoped onto our groups van and 0ut on my seat belt.

"Finally!! Dana Unnie is here!!" CJ said making a loud sigh.

"Shut CJ! It's only 7! I made it!!" I scolded and she just laughed.

"Just kidding Unnie!!" She made and cute face before quickly going back to her conversation with Miho.

I sighed and leaned back in my chair.
"Shouldn't you be saying something?" Sina Unnie said while giving me a pointed look.

"Thank you Sina Unnie for making me an Outfit" I said in a funny voice, bowing my head causing my straight hair to fall in front of my face.

"Your welcome!" She said and turned away. I looked out the window and noticed the camera on the back of the front seat.

I sat up from my chair and looked into the chair and looked into the camera.

I made a peace sign and made a cute face to the camera only to hear CJ and Miho making gagging noises in the background.

"Aish! Evil Maknaes!" I said glaring at the two only to receive to innocent smiles.

《《 After a few minutes 》》

We had arrived at JYP's new building where we train. We all hopped out of the van.

"Aaaahhh I was getting cramped in there!" I said while stretching my limbs.

"Hurry Dana! We have to get to the practice room!" Lena said and I quickly rushed to her, hooking my arms in hers.

"Kajja!!" I said and everyone giggled at my silliness.

We arrived inside the building and made our way to the famous practise room where Twice sunbaenim had filmed their Dance the Night Away practice dance version and where Stray Kids filmed their My Pace and awkward silence dance practice version here.

I went up to the door and knocked on the door twice.

"Whose there?" I hear multiple voices of boys ring from behind the door.

"JYP's new girl group!" We all yelled and immediately the door flies open causing me to stumble forward a bit since I was leaning on the door.

All of my members laugh at my mistake and I simply stand up straight and smile.

"Yah! Why did you open the door that quickly!I could of hurt myself!!" I whined causing everyone to laugh. I looked at who opened the door and saw it was Bang Chan, who was awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"Just kidding!" I smiled at him causing him to just laugh and go back to his members.

My members and I had sat on one half of the room while Stray Kids had sat on the other side.

We were all sitting silence when JYP Papa had walked into the practise room causing all of us to get up and bow to him.

"Anyeonghaseyo Eclipse, Stray Kids!" He said.

"Anyeonghaseyo Jyp Sunbaenim" everybody said...while except for me.... I let my brain take over.

"Anyeonghaseyo Jyp papa- ah I mean sunbaenim" I awkwardly corrected myself.

Everyone laughed which made me laugh also. I always enjoyed making people smile.

"As you all know, I have decided to put you all into a T.V show" Jyp explained making us all nod.

"The name of the TV show will be....Project: JYP Roomate" he said. We all made faces of surprise and confusion cause of the name of the show. (I really couldnt think of a name lol)

"In this TV we will have JYP idols, in this case Eclipse and Stray Kids, will all live in one house, becoming roommates, therefore JYP Roomates" he said making all of us gasp.

"So we will be Roomates with them?" Lee Know asked.

"Yes but obviously boys and girls won't be Roomates! In your new residence there are 6 rooms!" He said and all of us sighed in relief, me especially.

"Oh thank goodness!" I said causing everyone to collapse in laughter.

"What was that reaction Dana?" Jyp laughed.

"Mianhe, I'm just glad I don't have to share a room with a boy!" I said causing the boys to complain.

"What's so wrong with us?" Lee Know asked.

"Everything!" I said making everyone laugh even harder.

"Okay, but there will be two girls in on room and three boys in one room Okay? I will head off now! Good luck!" JYP said as he walked out of the room.

"Wow it's only been a few minutes and your already comfortable with us Choi Dana" Hyun Jin said and I just laughed.

"Yep! Oh just call me Dana! Don't need to say my last name!" I said before PD-nim cut in.

"Now you all will have to go back to your dorms, pack everything you need and head off to your new home!" He said and all of us bowed and head off.

We all then went our separate ways. Stray Kids going to their dorms and us to us to ours.

"Project: JYP Roomates....interesting program idea" Lena said.

"Well at least we get to become closer in with another JYP group!" Miho said.

"Yeah and I get to hang put with Felix Oppa again! We haven't hung out since he debuted!" CJ said.

"That's right! Your friends with Felix!" Hyun Ji said.

"Yeah, and Bang Chan Oppa! We were all from Australia so JYP sunbaenim made sure we were all friends" CJ exclaimed happily.

"Yeah she was basically their younger sister! They were called Team-A!!"
Sina remembered.

"What does that stand for again?" Miho wondered and CJ then yelled.

"Team Aussie!!" We all laughed at her derpiness.

"Kwon CJ sit down! Or else you will hurt yourself!" Lena shouted and CJ quickly sat herself down.

"Mianhe Omma..." she said and we all laughed.

I think this will be a fun year....