| new.roomates |

A few days had passed and I woke up with a feeling something was supposed to be happening today. I got up from my bed with a groan before walking out of my room. As I was walking to the stairs I heard the sound of a door opening and closing, suitcases rolling through the halls and girls chatting.

wait..... I looked back into my room and remembered the two beds they moved in yesterday.

My eyes widened as I quickly ran the stairs, nearly tripping over my slippers.

ITZY WAS MOVING IN TODAY!!

JYP's new girl group ITZY had just debuted a few days ago and I had forgotten that JYP sunbaenim had told us that they would moving in as well since this was,PROJECT : JYP ROOMMATE.

When I had finally reached the bottom I was greeted with 5 girls.

"ah! annyeonghaseyo Dana sunbaenim!" they all bowed and I just smiled at them. I remember when Eclipse first debuted. We were exactly like that to Twice.

"It alright, just call be Dana or Unnie, it makes me feel old if you call me sunbaenim" I told them causing us all to laugh.

We all stood there in that awkward silence for a couple of minutes before a voice interrupted it.

"Dana? what are you doing- oh! annyeonghaseyo!" Chan had come down the stairs and walked up to me before seeing ITZY and bowing.

"OH! Annyeonghaseyo Chan Sunbaenim!" they all bowed. I did not fail to realise that Ryujin had blushed which is quite a rare sight to see.

Chan had said earlier, to drop the honorifics as I walked over to the board to see who they were rooming with since there were no extra rooms.

Roommates:
Lia with Lena and Hyun Ji - Downstairs

Chaeryeong and YeJi with CJ and Dana - upstairs

Ryujin and Yuna with Miho and Sina - upstairs

"What are you looking at?" Chan came up from behind me causing me to jump.

"AISH! stop doing that! I swear you will kill me soon" I scolded Chan causing the girls to laugh.

"i'll show you your rooms girls, Chan go wake up the boys" I said and he nodded before walking up the stairs.

"Lets go wake up Hyun Ji and Lena first" I said showing Lia to her room. The other girls just followed along.

I slowly opened the door, motioning for Lia to come in and place her stuff on the bed.

"Lena Unnie, your new roommate her" i whispered in her ear causing her to quickly get up.

"annyeong...mianhae I forgot you were coming" Lena said in her morning voice, she rubbed her eyes before slowly getting up and going over to Hyun Ji.

"Unnie i'm taking the others to their rooms" I told her. She nodded as I walked out, whispering for the rest to follow me up the stairs.

" Ryujin, Yuna, this is your room" I told them as we walked in.

Sina had her face mask on her face while Miho had fallen asleep with her glasses on. I shushed them both as I crept over to Sina before....

"SINA! SINA! THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!!" I screamed causing her to fall off her bed making all of us to laugh. It even made Miho jolt awake.

"DANA!!" Sina screamed. She was just about to pounce on me when I hid behind Ryujin and Yuna.

"I SWEAR I WILL- oh! Hi!" While she was distracted I rushed out the room with Chaeryeong and YeJi.

"ILL STILL KILL YOU LATER DANA!" Sina warned me. I shivered knowing how scary she gets.

I walked over to CJ and I's rooms.

"Now, YeJi, Chaeryeong, You two are my roommates" I smiled at them before opening my door expecting to see a fast asleep CJ but surprisingly she was wide awake.

"CJ your up early" I stated, helping Yeji and Chaeryeong move their luggage into the room.

"Well I could hear the chaos happening next door and I didnt feel like being next" she said before also helping.

When we were all done setting up their things we all sat on our beds, just talking to each other.

"Wait CJ, how old are you again?" YeJi asked her.

"15" the two girls gasped.

"What! I thought you were our age!" Chaeryoung exclaimed making us laugh.

"I know! I also though she was older but then when she told me how old she was I felt old" I sighed remembering that moment.

"So you were 14 when you debuted?"

"Yep! And i had only trained for a year and a half" she said, messing up some of her words since shes still practicing her korean skills.

As we laughed and talked with each other, loud laughs and bangs was coming from the boys room next to us.

"Jakkaman" I sais in a sweet tone to the girls before clearing my throat.

"BANG CHAN! JEONGIN! LEE KNOW! BE QUIET!!" I scolded.

"This is why i'm deaf" I heard CJ whisper. I immediately reacted by pushing her off her bed.

"NE!!" We heard the boys scream causing us to start giggling.

×××××

Few minutes passed and we all had just layed down. Yeji and chaeryeong had fallen asleep while CJ and I just continued to talk.

We then heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" we said and it was Jeongin and Han.

"Umm we are all downstairs so we came to grab you guys" Jeongin said and we nodded.

"Wait there for a sec" CJ and i woke up the girls and told them that we were all going downstairs. They slowly got up and we all walked down together.

When we got to the living room I was going to sit next to Chan but someone was already sitting with him, making him laugh like never before....

It was Ryujin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Author Note:

WOAH! ITZY has debuted and I love Dalla Dalla.

I love their concept. Its not too cute like twice but its not too boyish. Its right in between.

Lets support them

~
PEACHUtea♡