| comfort.feelings |

We had gotten back from the Dinner and everyone had gone up into their rooms and eventually fell asleep.

I don't know why but I just couldn't fall asleep. After remembering all those memories, I just couldn't get it out if my head.

So I got up from my bed, crept down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I made myself a hot chocolate and when I was nearly done with mine I heard someone clear their throat.

"Hey you learn't to not give me a heart attack" I joked as I turned to Chan who walked up beside me and looked at me.

"Do you want one?" Chan nodded and so I also made him one. We both went into the living room and sat down on the couch. Chan sat right next to me and I sipped my drink.

"Want to tell me why you are still awake?" Chan asked me.

"I'm...just....I don't know" I stuttered, sipping my hot chocolate to distract myself from the tears poking at my eyes.

"Is this about what happened at the Dinner?" He asked me and I shook my head shyly.

"Tell me Dana" Chan then pulled me closer to him and I sighed.

"It's just......Eclipse, We have debuted already and it was a great debut. We have so many fans already and amazing songs, with the help of 3racha" I said, smiling at Chan. Our debut song was written by 3racha.

"But...." Chan started.

"But it seems like a dream. It seems like this is all a dream and I might wake up. Chan I was so close to being dropped from the entertainment. I was starting to get weaker and if it wasn't for JYP sunbae I wouldn't be here. Chan, you have always been there for me and...I appreciate you so much. Most people would have just walk off and left me on my own but you stayed and made sure I would be alright." I rambled and those tears that were poking at my eyes were finally flowing freely.

"C-Chan....i-if you never came to visit me at the hospital....if you never comforted me after my elimination....if...if you never stuck with me....I-I definitely....wouldn't have been around anymore." I spoke truthfully and cradling my knees close to my chest and cried into my knees.

"Hey....Hey...look up at me..." Chan whispered. He lifted my head up and looked me in the eyes. His eyes were glassy, with tears just brimming at the eyes.

"You.....are the most amazing girl I have ever met....you are so strong and beautiful Dana.....you are so talented and you would have been fine even if I wasn't around" He told me while wiping my tears away. But I shook my head to his words. I thought this wasn't true.

"No don't shake your head Dana....its true....it is so true....when you came to the entertainment....I had never seen someone who was so beautiful and so talented...you could sing, dance, rap and you were so kind to the younger ones and so respectful to your elders.....Dana you have no idea how many of the boys had a crush on you" Chan said with a light laugh at the end.

I gave him a weak smile and a tiny laugh.

"It's true.....I can say truthfully that so many boys admired you. I can tell you Han and Seungmin had little crushes on you...but I told them to back off" I gave a little laugh.

Chan and I sat in a comfortable silence. He continued to rub my cheek lightly from where the tears stained and I leaned into his warm hand.

He gave me a sweet look and I gave him the same look back. When I was with Chan, I always felt safe, he made me feel warm inside and made me feel like I was worth something.

Chan's face then slowly started moving in close to mine and I mimicked the same move.

Just as our lips nearly touched he spoke again but in a deep whisper.

"There's something I need to tell you...."

"What?" I asked.

"I love you...." He said before placing his lips on mine.

This feeling was amazing. As our lips touched, it felt like my whole body was on cloud 9. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach and his soft lips made me feel like sparks were flying everywhere.

When we separated I spoke up.

"And can I tell you something?"

"What?" He asked, looking deeply into my eyes.

"I love you too" He gave me a bright smile before giving me a peck on the lips.

"Now here is the main question" Chan said and I tilted my head in confusion.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" I gave a giggle.

"Im sure our contract says we can't but Yes!" I said and we both laughed.

I looked into Chan's eyes. He looked into my eyes deeply and I smiled.

This was a good night.

_______________

Authors Note:

Its a short chapter cause ive been a little busy so I hope you don't mind.

-PEACHUtea♡