| see.you.again |

Things had just been getting better.
I had gotten better.
Everyone was learning the songs and dances quick.
Everyone was preparing for their own group comebacks.

But then...

"What do you mean your leaving?" Lena asked.

We all had gathered together in the living room on the boys request when they told us the news.

Woojin was leaving...

"I'm sorry but I have to" Woojin stated nonchalantly. Few of us girls began to cry. You could the boys were also sad, their eyes were glossy as a few tears slipped from time to time.

"W-why?" Miho silently asked.

"Y-yeah. Y-you don't have to go" Sina said.

"I have to for personal reasons. I'm sorry" Woojin said with the guilt in his voice obvious.

"We can...We can still see you right?" CJ asked as the tears poured from her eyes, struggling to keep her voice from wavering.

"Yes CJ, you can still see me and meet with me whenever you can" Woojin replied with a saddened smile.

I had sat there quietly, fiddling with my fingers as they all conversed. During this program, it had brought us altogether, it brought us closer. If you had asked any of us what we were to each other, without a doubt we'd all answer family.

But now one of our family members had to leave and we were all heartbroken. Woojin was like the reserved oldest brother of the house. He took care of us even if the cameras weren't on. Even though his kindness was never shown on the program as much, he still treated us with so much care.

"I wish it didn't have to be like this but it just has to" tears sprung from Woojins eyes as he spoke.

"It...it doesn't matter where you go or what dream you might pursue next but know that all of us will support you no matter what and we'll always be your family" Lena spoke and everyone nodded, agreeing with her.

Now, everyone was sat in a silence, the only noises were little sniffles and silent sobs from the members.

"And remember..." Chan spoke up after being quiet the whole time.
We all turned to him.

"You'll always be apart of Stray Kids and you'll always be our brother" He stood up and so did the other boys before they engulfed Woojin in a big hug.

Sobs and cries could be heard from the circle of boys. Mumbled words of "we love you man" and "we'll miss you" were also heard.

When they pulled away from each other, us girls didn't hesitate in pulling him in another group hug.

"Who are we supposed to go shopping with on sundays now?" Yuna asked.
He took Yuna, CJ, Chaeryeong and Ryujin shopping every sunday. Mainly so that they could get video games and food.

"I can still take you guys just not for a little while" He smiled at the four girls.

"How could you leave me with 18 crackhead's" Lena laughed as she wiped away her tears.

"You have Chan to help you" Woojin suggested and Lena looked at him.

"He's a crackhead too. You were the most normal" Lena hugged him tight.

"Why are you leaving! You're the only one that keeps Hyunjin and Changbin from murdering us" Sina and Hyunji cried. The two girls would always put make up on Changbin and Hyunjin when they fell asleep on the couches and everytime Woojin would save them from being murdered by the two boys.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure to tell them before I leave"

Then It was my turn to say goodbye, I hugged him tight and cried into his chest. I remembered that time at the grocery store when he was helping me take my mind of Chan and was joking around with me.

"Who am I supposed to rant to about Chan now?" I said and dug my face deeper into his chest. He sighed and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"You'll be fine and trust me on this one. Chan loves you so much and wouldn't dare to hurt you. If he does call me and i'll come right back" Woojin pat my head.

"Take care of him. He's more fragile them you think" Woojin whispered in my ears and I nodded.

Releasing him, he had bent down and picked up his bag as his suitcase had been placed in the van already.

"Please visit us" Yeji said and Woojin.

"Will do. Just let me get myself settled and i'll come visit" He smiled as he waved at us by the door.

When he left the house, we all ran out to stand by the front door.

"Bye Woojin!"
"See you later!"
"Bye!!"

We all waved as Woojin jumped in the van. Woojin stuck his hand out the window, waving as we all screamed goodbyes.

We ran after the van as it drove out the driveway and ran onto the empty road watching as the van dissapeared from sight.

That was it. He was gone. Not forever but for now. We all knew we would see him again, maybe not on stage as a idol but on the street, in the mall or when he visits as a normal man. As a friend. As a brother.

Still standing on the empty road, we all just leaned on each other, holding each others hands and wiping each others tears.

There was 20 of us in the house and now its gone down to 19.

"Come on guys. Let's go back inside" Chan said and we all nodded, hands still intertwined with each others as we entered our house and closed our doors.