| breakfast.confession |

Author Note:
I know I already updated but I needed to write and publish something again. Plus I gave you a short chapter so heres another not so long one.

-PEACHUtea♡

×××××××

That night we had both gone into our rooms and gone to bed. I had never been so happy in my entire life....actually never mind its right beside debuting but its still a happy event in my life.

I only had at least 4 hours of sleep before Chaeryeong woke me up.

"Dana Unnie, Lena, Sina and Lia have already made breakfast" She said and I hummed.

Sitting up from my bed, I fixed my hair properly and walked down the stairs with Chaeryeong and into the dining room.

"Morning Dana Omma!" Jeongin shouted and I gave a sleepy smile.

"Aww you look so sleepy Dana" Changbin said while lightly punching my cheek while walking past me.

I was to tired to argue back so I just glared at his head before turning to the kitchen where Lena, Sina and Lia were.

Walking up behind Lia, I hugged her shoulders.

"Those smell delicious Lia" I said to her, she was making some korean pancakes and they smelt so yummy.

"Thank you Unnie" she smiled and I lightly rubbed her head before waddling back into the dining room.

Everyone was sitting at the table.

Even my boyfriend.

He was helping to set up the table with CJ. When they finished, he looked up and saw me, giving me a huge smile.

Putting the rest of his plates down he looked at me.

"Someone looks like she had no sleep" He teased and I rolled my eyes. He opened up his arms.

I gave a tired pout and waddled over to him. Going into his arms, he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and rocked me around.

"Wakey Wakey Jagi (honey,love, sweetie etc)" he said and I whined, shaking my head. When we stopped thia moment, we looked at everyone who all had their mouths wide open.

"What....just....happened...?" Miho asked and I smiled shyly, hiding myself in Chan's hoodie.

"AAAAAHHHH ITS HAPPENED!! IT'S FINALLY HAPPENED!!" We all heard the familiar scream of a squealing Sina who was fangirling in the kitchen.

"What's happened?" Ryujin asked confused.

"Dana, do you want to tell them?" Chan said and wrapped his arms around my waist, everyone's eyes widening even more if that was even possible.

"Chan and I...are officially dating" I said before groaning in embarrassment and turning into Chan's chest and head butting my head into it.

Everyone cheered and squealed. Chan and I started laughing. Hyunjin, Felix, CJ and Hyunji were going all crazy around us two and Chan was cradling my head as to block it from Hyunjin's flying limbs.

"Finally! Do you know how many night's I listened to Dana's "im so shy around him" or her "he wouldn't want to date me"?" CJ said and I threw her a glare.

"Mate, I had to listen to Chan too! His "Dana is so amazing" and his "How can I get her to be mine"" Felix also said. Both Felix and CJ sat next to each other with their eyebrows raised, and arms folded.

"Okay that's enough you two" Chan said to Felix and CJ.

"I'm so happy for you two, I really am Dana and Chan but tue breakfast will start getting cold if you both stand there so lets talk about this over Breakfast" Lena reminded us and we both sat down and dug in to the food.

The guys asked us questions such as...

"When did this happen?"

"Last night"

"How?"

"We had a talk and I asked her to be my girlfriend"

"Why didn't you tell me?" This was Sina.

"You were asleep and If I did you would of killed me before I told you" I answered and she sighed, clutching the bridge of her nose dramatically.

"But we aren't allowed until our 4 year contract is up. How are you two going to do it?" Yeji asked.

"We'll ask JYP sunbaenim if he will give us permission to date...if not we will find a way" Chan said and I nodded agreeing.

"Wait.....we are on a TV show....how will this work out" Lee know asked.

"Since this will be one episode, we will ask JYP before it gets edited and aired, if he says no then it will be edited out" I explained and they a nodded.

"Congratulation Chan and Dana, I am happy for you" Woojin said, patting Chan's shoulder.

"Yeah, we've seen how much you've both gone through, you deserve this happiness" Lena said, giving me a warm smile.

"Yah! Is this why you always to Seungmin and I to back off Dana?!" Han exclaimed, his little squirrel pout on his face.

"It was obvious he like her Han, thats why he told us to back off Pabo (idiot)" Seungmin said making Han feel embarrased. Everyone started laughing.

"Okay okay stop bullying Han, its okay Han, I still love you" I said to him and he smiled brightly.

"Okay! I'm okay now" he said funnily and we all burst out laughing.

"This went well" Chan whispered into my ear. I giggled.

"Of course it did, I had no doubt that they wouldn't like our news" I said with confidence.

"Really?" Chan asked. I shook my head and gave a nervous laugh.

"No...I had no confidence at all" I said and he laughed patting my head.

"Ooooh the new couple already whispering to each other during dinner" CJ teased and I groaned and gave her a look.

We all chatted and joked around. Eating our breakfast and when we finished Lena spoke and Woojin spoke.

"JYP have messaged usm he said to come over now"

We all nodded and went to go get ready.

"Should we ask him today?" I asked Chan nervously. He thought deeply before looking up at me.

"Yes just so that it will be easier for us to figure what to do" Chan said and I gave out a shaky breath.

"We'll be fine Dana....it'll be alright okay? So go up stairs and get changed into one of those pretty outfits and come downstairs okay?" Chan said and held my shoulders while running softly .

I nodded before giving him a smile.

"That's my girl" he said and I gave a cheeky smile.

"Yes...your...babygirl" I said referencing what he always says to his stays. I said in a funny and teasing voice before running up the stairs.

"Don't start with that Dana!" Chan groaned before giving a very funny distressed yell.

"Not promising you anything!" I yelled back giving a laugh before closing my door.

I hope everything goes well.