Doctor Everybody pt.2

Everyone...is here...

Why is everyone here?...

Got7 and Twice sunbaenims were talking with some of the members of Eclipse, Stray Kids and Itzy while I sat here and watched everyone.

"Soooooo~ whats everyone been up too? How is my little babies?" Nayeon asked as she checked my temperature for the 100th time.

"Well~ Dana and Chan has news for everyone" Sina said quickly before ducking away to avoid getting hit by the flying pillow I chucked.

"Huh? What news?" Youngjaes ears perked up and he looked between Chan and I.

"You see Hyung.." Chan started as he approached me and picked me up, holding my waist.

"Dana and I....are now a couple" Chan announced and the room went silent.
All the sunbaes in the room stared at us before....

"I KNEW IT!!!" Twice squealed before engulfing me in a big group hug.

"I knew this day would come, when my little baby finally got to date someone" Nayeon said as she held my shoulders, wiping a fake tear.

I laughed and gave her a slight shove.

"Yah! Aish so annoying" I joked earning me a pinch on the cheeks.

"Congrats man!" Bambam said to Bangchan making Bangchan rub the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Im happy for you sis" Youngjae gave me a hug and I returned it.

"Thanks Youngjae just...don't scare him off" I whispered the last bit to him making him laugh.

"Fine fine! But I won't promise you anything if he hurts you" Youngjae replied and I just shook my head

He would never hurt me....right?

"Bangchan! You better treat my sister right" Youngjae shouted and Bangchan nodded.

"I would never hurt her Hyung"

"Guys I just finished making dinner" Lena shouted over everyones chatter.

"You were making dinner?" Miho asked and Lena sighed.

"Yes I did, with the help of my little chefs" She hugged Chaeryeong and Lia's sides.

"Now hurry! Come and eat! Before Han and Lee Know eat it all!" Yuna shouted which made everyone rush over to the dining table.

Bangchan had caught my arm before I made my way to the table and pulled me back into his arms.

"See, it didn't go too bad" Bangchan smiled down at me.

"Alright I do admit I did over react a bit" I scoffed and he just ruffled my hair.

"Aish- what did I-" I was just about to scold him about my hair before he tugged me along.

"Guys save some food for us!" Bangchan quickly said to stop my sentence.

------------

Authors note:

I am sorry for the wait.
This wait was soooooooooooooooo long and I apologies.
I was in the hospital for a while but I am all fixed and ready to write some new updates.

Thia update was also quite short so the next update will be longer.

Mianhe~ Author-nim will try harder~

💗💗💗💗

-PEACHUtea