| vlive |

I woke up to the sound someone running around the room.

I picked up my phone and looked at the time. It was only 6:10 am, whose up this early.

I sat up from my bed and saw that it was CJ.

"CJ what are you doing?" I asked my morning voice. She jumped at the sound of my voice but she just laughed it off.

"Dana Unnie, do you want to help me prank the boys next door to us?" She asked me.

"Why are you doing that?"

"Because! Before they became idols they all pranked me and I need my revenge! That's why each week I'm gonna prank each room with the boys" she explained her evil plans to me which made me laugh.

"Fine I'll help you, just this once though, I don't need the boys watching these episodes later on and killing me for it" i said getting up from my bed and moving over to where she was.

"So what's the prank?" I asked and she pulled put three big bottles of water.

"I'll start off easy, well just tip these bottles of water onto them" she said and I giggled causing her to look at me.

"Your going easy cause Jeongins in that room right?" I asked while nudging her and she just shoved me off .

"Shut up! Let's hurry now"

We quietly opened our door and snuck over to Jeongin, Minho and Bang Chans room.

We opened the door slowly, making sure to not make a sound. We crept over to the beds and looked at the three sleeping figures.

"On 3.....1.....2....3!" CJ whispered.

Once she said three we quickly ripped the bottles on the three boys who quickly shot up from their beds.

"Run!!!" CJ yelled while making a run for it. I went to go run but I got pulled back by someone.

"Aaaaahh!!! CJ!! Help I've been caught!!" I screamed and she came back to try and help me but she got caught as well.

I looked at to see who caught me and it was Bang Chan, he had his arms wrapped around my waist making sure I couldn't escape.

"Yah!! Bang Chan Oppa!! Let go!! Your wetting me!!" You yelled trying to escape but failed so you just firefly dropped to floor which surprised Bang Chan.

He quickly scooped you back up and held you so you wouldn't fall to the floor again.

You looked over and saw that Minho had placed CJ in a headlock and she was just standing there tiredly.

"This is what I hey for trying to save you" CJ scoffed and all the boys started laughing.

Soon the boys let go of us and head over to their bathroom to go wash up.
CJ and I also went over to our bathroom and washed up As well since the soaking wet boys decided to grab us.

When we were done, CJ and I walked into the kitchen to see the boys sitinf at the table, eatting toast and eggs.

I saw Chan about to eat an untouched piece of toast so I quickly snatched the piece away and bit into it.

"Oi!" He exclaimed, looking at me with wide eyes "my toast!!".

"Sorry! You were closer to me, thanks though!" I bit into the toast again, falling onto the couch in the living room.

Bamh Chan shook his before eatting his last piece of toast.

"Aish! Dana Noona!! CJ just took my juice!" I heard Jeongin squeal and I Heard CJ snort.