Side Story. 3

I know i'm doing a lot of side stories.
The side stories are sort of a writers vacation from the main love story and giving me the creativity of being ridiculous with the other love stories.

I promise I will write about Dana and Bang Chan soon, just think of the side stories as a fast forward to when Dana is fully recovered

– Author-Nim :PEACHUtea

_________________________________________

I yawned, rubbing my eyes tiredly as I tried not to fall down the stairs.
Reaching the kitchen, I opened the fridge and pulled out the chocolate milk Lena had bought the other day.

Tipping it in a mug and sipping it, I heard rustling and a slight groan from the living room.

Being curious I walked into the living room to see a pair of feet hanging off the edge of the couch.

On the couch was a sleeping chipmunk with a also asleep bunny laying on top.
I almost screamed an uwu but refrained myself.

Hearing more steps entering the room, I looked up at made eye contact with a half asleep Hyunjin.

"Hyunji? What are you doing?" He asked in a loud and husky voice.

Shushing him, I motioned him to come so with the shuffling of his feet, he stood beside me.

"What am I looking at?" Hyunjin said in yet a still loud voice so I quickly covered his mouth. I pointed to the two sleeping on the couch and he looked.

Feeling a squishy wet thing slide across my palm, I pulled away silently screaming.

Hyunjin stifled his laugh while I glared at him, wiping my hand on his shirt.

"You're disgusting" I whispered and he laughed.

Pulling out his phone, he took a photo of Chaeryeong and Han before sending them to the group chat.

And I guess we weren't the only ones who thought they were cute because....

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh! OMG! Where are they!!!" A overexcited Sina could be heard from upstairs.

The loud thuds of feet entered the room and it was Sina with her Polaroid camera.

Hyunjin and I quickly shushed her before pointing to the couch.

Deciding it would be best to leave Sina to her fangirl photoshoot, Hyunjin and I walked into the kitchen.

I hopped up onto the kitchen counter and went to grab my cup of chocolate milk but Hyunjin grabbed it before me, taking a sip.

"Hey!" I whined but he shrugged before placing it in my hand.

"Get your own chocolate milk" I said also taking a sip.

"I'm too lazy to" He moaned trying to grab my cup but I moved it away. Hyunjin had placed himself between my legs while trying to grab my cup.

"Not my problem" I stated but he still reached out and because his arms are longer, he grabbed the cup.

"Fine, we share it" I groaned and Hyunjin gave me a goofy smile.

"Thanks dork" He teased.

"Whatever loser" I sighed with a roll of my eyes. Just as we went to continue bickering, the sound of camera caused us to turn to the kitchen entrance where Sina held a polaroid, shaking it.

"You guys bicker like a married couple" Sina laughed as she came closer to us, leaning on the counter, writing something on the polaroid before showing it to us.

Underneath the picture she had written "HYUNJIN × HYUNJI."

"I'm adding it to my collection" she said as she placed a photo album on the counter.

She opened it up to the first few pages which had photos of Dana and Bang Chan.

The next page had photos of CJ and Jeongin, the one after that being Chaeryeong and Han.

"Your really weird you know" I commented and Sina shrugged.

"I know" she said innocently, placing our photo in her album before skipping away.

When she left, HyunJin and I exchanged looks.

"Is she always like that?" He asked.

"Yep" I replied.

There was a pause before we both broke out in laughter.

"Here finish it, I don't want it anymore" I handed him the cup.

"Why? You were so desperate for keeping it to yourself earlier" Hyunjin gave me a look.

"Cause your disgusting mouth has been on it" I said and Hyunjin came uncomfortably close to my face.

"I can put my 'disgusting' mouth on something else if you'd like?" Hyunjin's voice was deep and husky, almost alluring.

Hyunjin went to move in closer but I placed a finger on his lips, keeping his from touching mine.

"Sorry baby boy but not today" I teased before hopping off the counter and walking away.

"Your such a tease" I heard him groan frustrated obviously and I laughed.

I won this time.

_________________________________

Hi! I just have a quick question.

Which sounds better "loners talent" or "lonely talent"?.

Also who is your favorite male kpop idol?