| back.to.business |

It had been a month and after many restless days of sleeping, eating and recovering, I am back in business. I had been so bored for the last few weeks of my recovery, everyone had gone back to their schedules as instructed while I had to stay at the house, by myself ( and the cameramen).

I bet the next few episodes of PROJECT ROOMATE ; JYP is going to be just going to show me sleeping, eating and watching T.V.

Today, as everybody was in the practice room, I watched them from the outside as they all danced hard. There was definitely lots that I missed but I think I could catch up.

While everyone was busy dancing, I snuck into the room and stood at the back and when they all stopped, I started clapping.

The whole lot turned to see who it was before their faces brightened up.

"Dana!!" They all shouted in union.

"I'm baaaack!!" I squealed as I posed dramatically.

Looking quickly through the group and spotting those familiar brown eyes, I ran and jumped, him catching me easily.

"Missed me already?" Chan said with a cocky smirk dancing on his lips.

"Pfft nope" I joked and he gave me a pouty face before pretending to drop me which made me scream.

"Okay! Okay! I did! Geeze you happy now aussie boy" I laughed as he put me back down on the floor.

"Are you alright now unnie?" Chaeryeong asked me and I nodded in reply.

"Yep! And i'm already to start practicing again"

_______________

As practised finished, my trainers kept me behind so I could catch up on as much as I could before tomorrows practice.

It was around 3am and my trainers finally let me go home.

Calling up my manager, she quickly said she was own her way to pick me up.

_____________

When arriving home, the whole house was dark and empty as it would be at 3am because everyone is most likely sleeping.

As I went up the stairs, I could hear little mumbles and light footsteps.
Peaking around the corner, almost laughing out loud.

We forgot to mention to the directors but Miho tends to have a little bit of a sleeping habit. A sleep walking habit.

So standing before me was Miho who was still asleep walking towards me.
Sighing, I reached out and grabbed her shoulder, facing her back to her room and letting go.

"Your room is that way" i whispered and she began her sleep walking back into her room.

But as I turned to go to my room, I jumped im fright, holding my chest and covering my mouth.

"Chan....how many times do I have to go through this...don't. Scare. Me!" I shout whispered and Chan laughed lightly.

"Sorry about that. I was waiting for you to come home and I was making some songs" Chan rubbed the back of his neck as he spoke, ruffling his own hair a bit.

"Mind if I come take a listen?" I asked and he nodded, holding my hand and bringing me to his bed where his laptop was laying.

"Here, tell me what you think" He placed the headphones on my head and as I listened to the beat, I bobbed my head along.

"It's really good! I like how there was that build up before the beat dropped" I said. I wasn't really good with music so his work was amazing to me.

"Glad you like it, wanna listen to some more?" Chan offered and I nodded.

Unplugging the headphones, we both listened to some of the slower songs he was writing and with it being almost 4 in the morning, I couldn't help but get drowsy.

My body slowly swayed and Chan must of realised as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder and carefully placing me down on his bed, himself laying beside me.

"Goodnight babygirl" he whispered before kissing my forehead.

"G...goodni...ght...kangaroo" I mumbled and the last thing I heard was him sigh and groan.

"Han...I swear.."