| picnic.part² |

We played the ladder game and Lena won, she grabbed the ice cream she wanted and started to eat.

Now everyone was playing the ladder game to see who they were going to share with and I think none of us girls wanted to get a boy, no offence.

"Bang Chan Hyung will go first since he's the oldest!" Han said as he started the game.

As he was going, he stopped on a name which made me freeze.

"Dana Noona Has been chosen!!" Han exclaimed and started clapping. I froze while slowly looking at Bang Chan who was looking at me so I quickly looked away.

"Dana? Are you blushing?!" Sina h
Yelled causing everyone to start laughing.

"No!! The sun is burning my face!! I just want to eat in peace okay?! Come on Bang Chan Oppa!" I said grabbing the ice cream, spoons and walking over the Bang Chan and sitting him down with me.

In the end of the game it was Hyun Jin and Minho, Sina and Changbin, Han and Felix, Seungmin and Woojin, finally CJ and I.N.

I started eating the ice cream, stuffing it into my mouth since it was hot. While I was eating the ice cream I had gotten a brain freeze and had fallen over.

"Haha! Dana! Kwaenchana?" He laughed while I glared straight into his face but I ended up laughing too.

"Yah! Bang Chan Oppa! It's not funny!!" I was kicking my legs around like a little child making Bang Chan laugh even harder.

"What are you too laughing about?" Felix asked looking over at us.
"Chan Oppa is laughing cause I got a brain freeze and fell!!" The group started laughing at my current state and Bang Chan laughter.

After that died down we continued to eat put ice cream until...

"Dana, You've got some ice cream on your lip" Bang Chan said while pointing to my lips.

I tried to wipe my lip but Bang Chan said it was still there so he ended up reaching to me and wiping it off with his fingers.

I sat there staring at him awkwardly and there was just a long awkward silence where we just stared at each other.

Bang Chan quickly looked away and I just smiled awkwardly before going back to eating ice cream.

"Guys let's play a game!" Sina said.
"We already played 2" Han complained.
"Oh hush Han! I'm older!" Sina chucked some grass at the poor boy and he brushed all the grass off.

"What game?" I asked while jumping up from my spot.
"What about truth or dare!!" Miho suggested and we all just nodded.

"Okay I'll go first! Changbin truth or dare?" Miho questioned.

"Truth!!"

"Do you think your the most handsome of the group!" Miho quickly asked and Changbin thought for 5 seconds before answering.

"Yes! I'm confident!" All stray kids groaned and they all complained.
They were all going off saying that he wasn't and that they were all equally handsome.

"Okay my turn, CJ truth or dare?" Changbin pointed to CJ who was in the middle of eating an apple so she quickly put the apple down and swallowed what she was eating.

"Umm....truth?" She said as if it was a question she was asking.

"Whose your favorite out of Team A, Felix or Bang Chan?" Both Felix and Bang Chan looked to the Australian girl.

(Bold is English)

"Come on CJ! I took care of you when you arrived" Bang Chan said in English, giving the girl a look.

"Oi we joined the company together and have been friends since!" Felix put his arm around the girl and looked into her eyes. When that happened I could see I.N in the corner of my eyes sort of tense up.

"Felix!" CJ chose and Felix hoorayed in victory while Bang Chan showed sadness in his eyes.

"Why's that?" Changbin asked.

"Because Felix and I joined together and also Chan has Dana" she said causing my eyes to widened.

"What was that supposed to mean?" I said getting up from my spot and I slowly started walking to her.

She started to moved backwards out of fear of what I would do if I got to her.

"You know what I mean Dana Unnie, you have feelings for bang-" she started but I cut her off by chasing after her.

She quickly got up and made a sprint for it away from me.

"YAH! KWON CJ!! GET BACK HERE!!" I screamed sprinting right behind her.

She fell to the floor because of her clumsiness and also her laziness. I tackled her and started tickling her.

Everybody watched as we both attacked each other.

"I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!! Forgive me!!" CJ begged and I stopped.

We all laughed it off and continued our games.

After hours of being at the park.
The director said we should head home so we all did.

When we got home Lena unlocked the door and we all separated into our own rooms for the night.

I fell down onto my bed, not getting changed out of my clothes. I lazily threw the blanket on my legs and fell asleep.

I swear if CJ does that again, I will tickle her for hours.