| oppayah.omma |

The next day I woke up early and got myself ready. Last night I got a message from JYP Sunbaenim that all of us have to come into the building today for an unknown Reason.

When I was ready I went over to CJ's sleeping figure and gently shook her.

"CJ wake up, we have to go work today" I said to her and she groaned.

"Five more minutes..." She out the blankets over her head and I laughed lightly.

"Come on CJ Jyp sunbaenim is waiting"

She gave a little sigh before getting up, sleep was definitely obvious on her face.

"Go wash up and get changed then come downstairs to eat ok" I said rubbing her back and she nodded.

Last night CJ felt really sick and she was coughing all night. I messaged my manager about it and since JYP needed us today, we went to the hospital last night and CJ got an IV.

She raised her arms like a little toddler and I bent down and gave her hug before getting back up.

She reluctantly got up and went to the shower and I went to wake everyone else up.

-○●○-

After waking up all the girls I moved on to waking up the boys that were still asleep. I moved to wake up Jeongin, Lee Know and...Bang Chan.

I gave a soft knock on the door before opening it up just to spot 3 sleeping figures.

I decided to wake up Bang Chan first so that he could go and wake up the rest of the boys.

Poking him in the arm trying to wake him up. Man his arm is solid.

"Bang Chan-ssi....wake up...wake up Bang Chan-" before I could continue to poke him, his arm moved to grab my hand and he pulled me very close...to his face.

"Don't...call me...that" he said in a low raspy morning voice. Oh god.

"Huh?" I answered. At thus moment I was flustered and confused. Made it even worse that his eyes slowly opened and was making very intense eye contact with me.

"Don't call me Bang Chan-ssi" he groaned once again.

"Then what am I supposed to call you?" I asked while trying to lean away from him but he only sat up and held me in front of him.

"Your from Busan right?" He asked

"Y-yeah"

"Then call me Oppayah" my eyes widened. I just stared at him before trying to get out of his grip.

"Let go Bang Chan..." I tried to move out of his grip but he kept me still.

"Bang Chan I need to wake everyone up"

"Not until you call me what I told you and promise me that you won't avoid me anymore" He told me and I sighed knowing I can't win.

"Oppayah I promise I won't avoid you anymore and please wake the other boys" I said and he gave me a goofy smile.

"Okay" he let go of my arms and pat my head before getting up to go wake up Lee Know. I went to go wake up Jeongin.

I climbed up the little ladder to his bed and lightly nudged him.

"Jeongin Ireona (wake up)" I said as I sat myself properly on his bed and nudged him again.

"Hmm?" He moaned as he sat up and rubbed his eyes like a child.

"Come on Jeongin go get ready we ha e to go to JYP today" I explained and he whined and lay back down with his head on my lap. He reminds me so much of a little child.

"Omma Dana (mama/mum) I don't want to go" I laughed at his new nickname for me.

"Come on Aegi Jeongin (baby) before I get your father" I tried to say in a stern voice. I failed miserably.

"And whose that?" Jeongin asked.

"Me" Chans voice said and I blushed deeply.

Jeongin and Chan laughed at my face before both went to go get ready as I went down stairs to make some toast they can all eat quickly.

-○●○-

As I made the toast, someone came in the kitchen and opened up the fridge. I didn't check who it was because I was focusing on the toast.

But I knew who it was as soon as they came beside me with some bananas.

"I'll cut up some bananas so we can put it on the toast" Chan said as he started to chop us some bananas.

I nodded as I grabbed the pieces of toast and some banana slices.

-○●○-

Soon everyone started coming down from their rooms and gathers in the kitchen.

"Ooh! Omma Dana and Appa Chan are cooking!" Jeongin teased and I just gave him a eye roll.

"Jeongin just sit down or your getting no food" I teased back and he just laughed and sat down.

"Omma? Appa?" Yeji questioned.

"Its my nickname for Dana Noona and Chan Hyung" Jeongin explained and Yeji nodded.

I went and put the banana toast on the table and told everyone to eat.

"Everyone eat up, We need to leave soon" I said and they all nodded and said..

"Ne Omma! (Yes mum!)" They all said and I couldn't help but laugh my heart out at it.

"Yah! Bang Chan! Come eat!" I shouted for Chan who was still in the kitchen.

"Ah what did you promise me earlier?" He shouted back and I sighed. Everyone was watching Chan and I's interaction.

The members are going to tease me forever for this....

"Oppayah! Paliwah! (Hurry up)" I said and Chan strutted in like he just got awarded something.

"Ommo (oh my) Oppayah? Did you just call him Oppayah?" Sina asked, already ready to tease me.

"Don't Sina"

"Araseo Araseo (okay okay)"