| got7! |

After finishing our VLive and after the two sleeping beauties finished their breakfast we all just sat there in the living room.

The younger lot from our two groups had turned on the PlayStation and started playing together.

The older ones were all having a chat about who knows what. Their years as Trainees? Stories? Bills? I have no idea.

I was walking to the kitchen when I heard the doorbell ring.

*DING DONG*

"I'll get it!!" I yelled.

I quickly closed the fridge and ran to the door.

"Who is it?!" I asked while clicking the door open. My eyes were greeted with the same exact eyes which made my smile grow even bigger.

"Oppa!!!" I hugged him and he returned it, patting my head.

"Great to see you again Dongsaeng" Youngjae said while walking in. I turned and noticed that the rest of Got7 was also there which made me even more happier than I already was.

"Aah Dana! Hi! You haven't grown an inch" Bambam said while putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure she stopped growing 3 years ago" Yugyeom joined and I grunted.

"Get off me you skeleton!" I shrugged his arm off my shoulders.

"DANA! WHOSE HERE!!" I heard Miho scream and I just laughed.

"YAH! SHOW SOME RESPECT TO ME!!" I yelled back to the second youngest.

"Here come in, close the door behind You" I said while leading them into the living where everyone was.

Everyone was still doing what they were doing so I decided to speak.

"Guys come greet our special guests" I said and everyone looked to me, eyes widening. They all quickly got up and bowed to our sunbaenims.

"Anyeonghaseyo Sunbaenims" everyone said, making sure their bows were 90 degrees.

Soon everyone was scattered around the living room. Got7 was sitting on the couches, come of the members of Stray Kids were on chairs while others were on the floor.

"We've been watching the show and man you guys are funny to watch" Jinyoung said.

"Yeah, it's pretty chaotic, especially when you've got the two evil Maknaes in one room" Changbin said with a sigh.

Everyone was making conversation. At one point everyone started laughing at how Hyun jin was listening very carefully to Jinyoung when he spoke. We also laughed when Han had went to get up and grab a drink but had ended up tripping on a pillow and falling onto the floor.

Somehow we had gotten onto the topic of playing games and we ended up starting a game of truth or dare.

"Hyun Ji, Truth or Dare?" Sina asked.

"Dare!"

"I dare you to do aegyo to the person next to You!" Sina said.

All of the Eclipse members burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Mark asked us.

"She's terrible at doing Aegyo" I explained which made everyone laugh as well.

"Aw poor Woojin Hyung" Felix said making the Hyung groan.

"Hurry up Hyun Ji!!" Sina said nudging the girl.

"Hana dul set!"

"Woojin Oppa~ I dreamt of a ghost~" she said in a terrible aegyo voice which made everyone fall back and cringe.

"aaaah!! Mianhe Woojin Oppa..." Hyun Ji screamed and apologised to the boy who was now frozen and was just blinking.

"I have no words to describe that" he said which made Hyun Ji fall on the floor obviously distressed while the rest of us died of laughter.

"Okay um... Dana! Truth or Dare?" Hyun Ji asked after we all calmed down .

"Umm....Dare!" I yelled in an instant and I immediately regretted it when she had said her dare.

"I dare you to kiss one of the boys on the cheek! Excluding your brother!!" She said and I crumbled to the floor in stress.

Everyone burst out laughing, some even ooed which I did not like.

"Why!!" I whined while looking at all the boys with rosy cheeks and pink stained ears.

"Look at her ears! Their so red!!" Bambam pointed making me cover them quickly.

"Just hurry so that this will be over" JB said and I sighed.

I looked to all of the boys and made my choice.

I rushed my way over to Bang Chan and gave him a peck in the cheek before running back to my spot and covering my face with a pillow.

"AAAAAAHHHH" all the girls screamed.

"EEEWWWWW" all the stray kids members yelled including Bambam and Jackson.

Bang Chan was frozen in his spot, Mark and Yugyeom nudging him and patting him on the back.

"I just witnessed my sister kiss a boy on the cheek for the first time" Youngjae said and I chucked my pillow at his face.

"Yah!" I yelled.

"Why didn't you choose me Noona?" Seungmin asked in a cute voice and I just awwed at him, placing my hand on his cheek.

"Sorry sweety" I said in the nicest tone I could produce which jusy mad him give a laugh.

●□●

Time passed and soon it started to get dark so the Got7 members said they should head home.

We all said goodbye to the members.

"Oppa, when can I see you again?" I asked while hugging my brother.

"I'll call you sometime okay? If I'm able to I'll drop by" he stated, kissing me on the forehead.

"Bye Youngju!!" I teased which made him turn around with a glare.

"YAH!! I told you to stop calling me that" he yelled and I giggled.

"Mianhe Unnie!" I teased.

"Aish...." he groaned just walking away from the situation.

I watched as their van drove off. I turned around only to be greeted by Bang Chan's chest, causing me to bang into it.

"Oh mianhe Bang Chan Oppa" I said quickly staggering back.

We stood there in an awkward silence. Him standing there staring down at me as I squirmed a bit under his gaze.

(BANG CHAN'S P.O.V)

I watched as she squirmed under my gaze. I watched as the red crept up onto her cheeks and ears.

She looks really cute when she blushes
I thought to myself.

She tucked her hair behind her ears and looked up into my eyes.

"What's everyone else doing?" She asked.

"They're all cleaning the living room, some are making dinner" I answered still looking at her face.

Her eyes are so pretty

"Do you want to go join them?" She asked.

Since I was still thinking to myself, it had taken me a while to answer her question.

"U-uh yeah, let's go, I don't think I can trust my members in the kitchen" I said making Dana laugh.

Even her laugh us adorable

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇