| what.happened |

I woke up from my little nap.

I felt very comfortable and warm during my sleep. I wanted to sleep forever but the sound softens giggling and photos being taken had awoken me.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around.

"Morning sleeping beauty, seems like you had a nice sleep with your prince" the voice of Miho said.

"What do you mean?" I said in my raspy morning voice.

"Why don't you look down" a new voice that sounded like Han said.

I looked down and my sleepy face turned into a surprised one.

I was sleeping on top of Chan.
His arms were securely wrapped around my waist.

He started to move around until his big dark eyes opened to meet mine.

He looked around and he saw the rest of the group sitting in the living room watching g us two.

"What time it is?"he asked in his morning voice, which to be honest sounds really sexy.

"Its 10 am" Woojim said and Chan sat up, causing me to jump back from how close his face was to mine

"Haha you two looked so cute~" Sina exclaimed in a dreamy tone.

"Idnhave to admit, I though that too" Lena said with a laugh.

"Lena Unnie~ don't encourage her" I whined which earned me a few laughs.

"Well if your going to whine, you should do it while changing, remember we have a schedule today" Lena reminded and all of Eclipse groaned.

"Ugh whyyyy" CJ said while reluctantly getting and dragging me with her.

"Come on Dana Unnie, let's go get ready for today" she said and I followed her to our room.

■□■□■□■□■

After putting this outfit on, I make my way back downstairs to see all the girls with their bags and phones getting ready to leave while the boys were all just laughing

"Boys were leaving now!" Lena said while walking out the door.

"BYE!!" All the boys yelled while turning around and waving to us.

"Be good while were gone" Hyun Ji said.

"We're always good" Han said which made all of us girls give him a look that said 'are you sure?.' He just looked away from our looks and went back to eating the chicken they had ordered.

I was the last one to leave the house, I turned to the boys "Save me some chicken okay?" I yelled and they all replied "Yes!!." Closing the door behind me.

We all hoped in the car in the car and just hoped that the house wasn't a mess when we returned.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*10 hours later*

Us girls arrived home after 10 hours of music shows and practices. We were all exhausted, not only did we train for a long time, JYP had kept asking us questions on how things were going on in the house.

He had asked things like "How are the boys?" "Are they behaving?" "Have you all become close?" "Anything happen between any of you with the boys?" whatever that last question mean't.

We all walked up to the door and knocked on the door.

"Hurry! their back!" we heard muffled voices come from inside the houses.

We all looked at each other before grabbing our keys and opening the door.

None of us could see what had happened before Lena yelled.

"WHAT HAPPENED!!"

I rushed in and looked at the house in shock. It was a mess!! pillows were stacked in piles, nerf bullets were everywhere on the floor and the boys frozen in their spots with nerf guns in their hands.

"Why does the house look like a mess!!!" Lena complained while walking towards the scared boys.

"Sorry Lena Noona ! We just found some nerf guns in the cupboards and decided to use them" Jeongin said after being nudged by Lee Know.

Lena sighed "just.... clean this mess up before I get back from showering" she walked off and so did the other girls. They boys quickly sprung into action, picking up all the nerf bullets and fixing the pillows again.

I walked into the living room with CJ, we decided to help the boys clean up their mess.

"You girls don't have to help, we made the mess" Woojin said and we just shook our heads.

"It's okay, plus Lena gets changed really quick so even with the nine of you, she still would come back before the room was cleaned" I laughed, picking up some nerf bullets, handing them to Seungmin.

We had just finished cleaning the living room and Lena walked in.

"Good! I dont want to come back after another schedule and see this room a mess" Lena scolded before walking into the kitchen, starting to make dinner.

"Come CJ, lets go shower and come back" I said, pulling her up from her spot on the couch and leading her up to our room.

•••••••••••••

Author Note:

Sorry for having a shorter chapter than usual.

My class has given me lots of homework to do and I wanted to write a chapter before I forgot.

- PEACHUtea