| get.to.know |

It was new day and we had all been called to the living room by the PD.

We all were chatting and laughing when Felix noticed that the PD was holding out a piece of paper.

"Oh! Guys look!" Felic said getting up from his seat and grabbing the paper.
He opened it and tried to read it but I'm guessing the words were too difficult because he gave it to Woojin to read.

"Today you will spending a whole day with the roomates in your house! We have paired you all up! But there will be two trios! Enjoy!" He read out.

The PD held out another piece of paper and this time Miho grabbed it.

"The pairs are...
Jeongin and CJ
Woojin and Lena
Bang Chan and Dana
Hyunjin, Hyun ji and Han
Seungmin, Felix and Miho
Minho, Sina and Changbin"

We all looked around for our partners and sat next to them. Sitting next to Bang Chan for some reason made my cheeks heat up and my heart beat fast.

Why am I like this? Hes not doing anything!

I didnt realise until Bang Chan had nudged me and whispered.

"Dana? You okay? You seem dazed?" I could feel his breathe on my cheeks making me jump back in surprise.

"Oh! Sorry, I was just thinking" I laughed it off, giving him an awkward smile.

"Whatcha thinking about?" He asked.

You....

"Just....food, what am I going to eat today" I answered and he nodded.

"That's what we should do, let's go out and buy some ice cream!" He exclaimed making me giggle.

"Yeah! Let's do it!" I laughed.

We all got given money to go out and get stuff while getting to know each other. So of course like we said, we went on a look out for ice cream.

We walked through the mall, two camera men with us. One on the left of us and one behind.

"So Dana what's your favorite color?"

"Yellow"

"What's your favorite food?"

"Kimbap!!"

He asked me about 10 questions and I did the same back.

"Dana! Heres the most important question! Whose your favorite from Stray kids?" He asked excitedly before listening very closely to me.

I was deciding if I wanted to tease him or not. Me being me.....I chose to tease him.

"Probably Han, hes really funny and squishy like" I replied not even looking at him.

I heard him huff and continue walking ahead of me.

"Huh? Bang Chan where are you going?!" I asked quickly rushing up to him.

When I caught up to him I clung onto his arm and looked up at him.

"I'm sorry Bang Chan Oppa! I was just teasing you! If it makes you feel better your my actual favorite!" I kept going on trying to make him not angry at me.

"Really! I'm your favorite!" He said looking alot happier than before which made me snort.

"Yes, your funny, adorable, talented-" I got cut off by him running around me like a little kid.

"Yas!! I'm her favorite!" He yelled and I couldn't hold my laughter.

"Come on you adult child, theres an ice cream store there" I said quickly grabbing his wrist and running in.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Author Note:

Hey! I'm back!

Sorry for making you wait!

My family is moving so we've been packing all of our stuff.

I'll try to post as much as I can!!

-PEACHUtea♡