| flustered |

Chan and I both arrived back to the house. We walked inside the living room to find everyone waiting already.

"Did you guys enjoy your date?" Changbin teased causing us both blush.

"Seems like it since they are both still holding hands" Miho laughed. I looked, my eyes widened as we stared at out hands before quickly pulling away from each other.

"I-i think I need to use the restroom" I said before speed walking to the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

"Omg omg what am I doing? I'll get myself I trouble of I keep doing this stuff" I whispered to myself, making sure to cover the mike.

I bent down and unturned on the tap letting the cold water run. I splattered the water on my warm face and dried it with the soft towel.

Okay Dana let's go.

I opened up the bathroom to have BangChan standing in front of the door with his hand up as if he was going to knock.

"Oh! Sorry, I was just going to check up I'm you" he said while nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"Its alright Chan, thanks for worrying" I said with a smile before squeezing past him but he had put his arm up to block me.

"Hey Dana? Would you maybe wanna hangout sometime? When we're both free and not working?" He asked hopefully.

His dark chocolate eyes staring down into mine making me flustered.

"Um...sure yeah, that would be fun" I stuttered and he smiled brightly.

"Kyeopta" I heard him whisper under his breath making me even more flustered. I could feel the blush upon my cheeks.

I saw his eyes flicker down to my lips, licking his own. I watched as he slowly bent down, inching ever so closely to my face and our lips barely touching.

"Chan? What's the-" The voice of Han echoed through the halls causing us to quickly fling apart.

Han stood there frozen with a laptop in hand. He had his eyes wide open and his mouth agape. No noise came out of any of us until Han had quickly realised what he walked In on.

"I-I think I'll a-ask you later BYE!!" He said rushed before speed walking away and up the stairs.

I stood there awkwardly, hands fiddling with each other and eyes wandering everywhere except for him.

"I think Han needs some help with something, see you later ok?" Chan asked gently and I nodded still avoiding eye contact.

He then placed a finger under my chin and pulled it so we were both looking into each others eyes.

"Catch you later Dana" he softly said before turning and walking up the stairs as well.

I released the breath I was holding.
I slid down the wall and sat on the breath, hands cradling my warm face.

How does he do this to me?
Why me?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Authors Note:
Sorry that I have not posted in a while and I apologize for making this short.

I have been really stressed recently and having some emotional problems but dont worry!!

I've been catching up on some of the books I read and I've got some fresh ideas spinning in my head so I'll be posting more often!

-PEACHUtea♡