Doctor Everybody Pt.1

•《 CHAN'S P.O.V 》•

It was the next day and my hands were sweating.

"Relax Chan, its just Dana's brother" Felix said to me but it didn't make me feel any better.

"That's it Felix! Dana's brother! My Girlfriends brother! What am I going to do" I worried myself but when a soft hand touched my shoulder, I paused.

"I-It's alright Chan"

"DANA! What are you doing? You shouldn't be moving" I quickly held Dana's waist.

"I know but I could hear you worrying yourself and I just wanted to tell you that i'm really alrig-" Dana started to say to me but the knocking on the door startled us both.

"Uhhh I think that may be your brother" I said worriedly and Dana sighed as she placed her soft hand on my cheek.

"Don't worry, my brothers not that bad....I hope: She whispered and I gave a distressed whine.

I sat Dana down on one of couches before going to the door, taking a deep breath and opening it.

But it was not who I was expecting...

"Chan! Where is Dana! Is she okay?!"

"Chaeyoung sunbae?" I was shocked at who stood in front of me.

It was...Twice Sunbaenims?

"We heard Dana fainted and we wanted to come and check up on her" Jihyo said before coming in.

This...is going to be a long day.

• 《 Dana P.O.V 》•

"DANA! Kwaechana! Aww my poor baby!" Nayeon said with a pouty face.

"Nayeon Unnie? What are you doing here?"

When the rest of twice came In my eyes widened and I sat up straight.

"M-mwoh? What are you ALL doing here?" I asked. So confused at the sight in front of me.

"We are here to take care of you" Jeongyeon said as she sat beside me and placed a hand on my head.

"I'm really okay Unnies. You don't need to take care of me" I reassured them but they shook their heads.

"Nope, we are here to make sure you don't do anything" Jihyo says strictly.

"But that's what I was going to do"

"I know you Dana, that is a lie" Nayeon said and I sighed.

The whole of Twice all sat on the couches and some on the dining table.

When everyone else came down they were a just as surprised as I was.
We had all sat around in the living room just as we did when Got7 came.

"So has everyone been resting up?" Nayeon asked everyone.

"Yes Sunbaenim" everyone answered and she giggled.

"I hope so, If you haven't we will come back again" Jihyo said funnily making us all laugh.

Then another knock was heard om the door.

Both Chan and I exchanged looks of stress while everyone else gave confused ones.

"Is someone else visiting?" Sana asked with a tilted head as Chan quickly got up and answered the door.

Then that's when I heard the annoying voice of...

"Where is my baby sister!" Youngjae's voice rung through the house.

I gave a gruff sigh then yelled back.

"Not home!!" Then his heavy footsteps came closer to me when I felt someone pick me up from the couch.

"Are you hurt? Are you okay? How is your head? Who do I need to kill?" YoungJae rambled as he looked over my face and I just stared blankly at him.

"Oh no what happened to your face? You look even uglier than usual" He said nonchalantly.

"Yah!" I said in a whiny tone and he put me back down on the couch.

"Oh! Ahnyeong everyone" Youngjae said when he had finally noticed everyone.

"What are you doing here Youngjae Sunbae?" Chaeryeong asked him.

"Came to check up on my little sister" He said with a soft smile before turning to me.

"I hope you don't mind but..." Youngjae started until he was cut off my yelling.

"WASSUP EVERYBODY!"

"Don't tell me..." I drifted off my words when Chan answered my question.

"Got7 Sunbaenims are here!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Author Note :

I am so so sorry!

I am so sorry for not posting in a while!! At my school we've been having test's and assignments so my life has been very hectic. 😭

I promise I will try my best with keeping up with my updates!

I am sorry and I will try to post as soon as possible.

-PEACHUtea

😥😥😭😭😭