A Timeline Squared Away

October 10, the village of Konoha is in chaos as the Kyuubi has been unleashed from Kushina Uzumaki-Namikaze wife of the Yondiame Hokage.

With the help of his dear friends Fugaku Uchiha and Hizashi Hyuuga, Minato was able to keep the destruction to a minimum, as Lord Third was helping the the evacuation, and keeping the populace from the danger zone.

After Fighting the masked man who called himself 'Madara' we can see the fourth on the Hokage Mountain with his wife and. There newly born baby girls, as Kushina is holding the Kyuubi with her chains, "I have to Kushi-chan, i cant ask anyone else to burden this" he told his wife, while she was getting weaker and just nodded knowing it was useless to fight back.

as he began the steps the kyuubi still in his sharingan controlled, fuled rage saw the Baby girls and went to stop it by killing them, his claw going much faster pace then they could keep up with, Kushina saw and screamed out for her babies' lives, and before Minato could move, a hooded figured appear out of nothing and stopped the claw with his bear hand, looking up at the Kyuubi in his mask his eyes shifted to blood red with scyth like edges, three in all spinning, then he spoke, "Kurama, it's time to wake up old friend" the voice was deep and dark, but had a robotic edge to it.

Suddenly the Kyuubi's eyes stopped glowing and returned normal he then looked down at the figure still pushing back his claw, he took the claw back and gave a snarl then spoke "Who are you and why do you have those accursed eyes, i'l tear you apart" he bellowed but before he could do anything the figure appeared in front of him, then his eyes shimmered again, in to the Rinnegan, the eyes of the Sage. The kyuubi gasped as the figure put his hand on the beast's nose and with both eyes closing.

No one moved or blinked as this was happeneing, as the the others all appeared and watched, with suspens and apprehension, all thinking what is going on then the pair's eyes opened up again, the fox grinned and spoke "thanks for that kit i owe you one, and also want to apologize for my behavior even thought i was being controlled, Minato...Kushina please forgive me for trying to harm your babies" the fox spoke gently and with remorse which shocked everyone .

"I think it's time for you to go home my friend your other siblings are waiting there for you oh and the old man wanted me to tell you how proud he is of you" the masked man spoke to him in a lighter and cheerful tone, and everyone gasped when the fox began to cry, the beast of hate and vengeance was crying, then a light appeared and engulfed everything, a second later it died down with the fox disappeared.

"The fox is gone send a search party to find it we cannot let it get loose" old man Sarutobi yelled out but before anyone could do anything the figure spoke again "that will not be necessary, Kurama is back in own dimension as are the other tailed beasts, the era of the jinchuuriki is over" he said floating slowly down to the ground.

He finally turned around to see them, wearing a white skull like mask with two horns and the kanji for Sage between them on the forehead, while wearing a white cloak with black lines all over and the the kanji for ten on the back.

Looking into the eyes they saw electric blue eyes that seemed to glow, but showed a softness to them, Kushina barely able to keep her eyes open looked and felt like she knew him somehow, but passed out and was about to fall face first in the grass but was caught by the man.

Everyone gasped and narrowed there eyes at him, ready to attack, but a green glow from his gloved hand appeared and in minutes Kushina went from looking pale and being at deaths door to fully healed and tan again, while the others just watched in shock, even the three Sannin appeared and looked on in amazement.