Feeling Mutual

After the incident at the Hokage's House, many things changed with the civilians, those on the council that were part of the conspiracy were tried and executed, the civilian shinobi were stripped of there rank and new punishments were put in place for traitors and with the backing of a unified council things like that never happened again.

It affected Kushina more then they all  thought because she became more protective of her babies, specially Naruto who she fussed over for a week straight much to his appreciation and didn't let them out of her site but Naruto fell into a deep depression because he blamed himself for nearly getting the girls hurt and killed, and it hurt his mothers and his girlfriend to see him like this, specially the night at the hospital.

Flashback

Sitting in bed, Naruto watched the sunset in the distance, soon his door opened and in came his mothers, father, godparents and girlfriend along with the girls,"Naru-chan, how are you?" Tsunade asked, but got no response, and that concerned them.

Kushina sitting on the bed next her son, placed her hand on his bandaged one,"Naru-Chan, sweety whats wrong?" she asked him, he continued to look out the window, "i'm sorry," he told them, which got them concerned.

"what do you mean your sorry, son?" Minato asked, he turned to them, tears in his eyes, lightly sniffling,"if it wasn't for me the girls would have been targeted, i'm sorry i didn't mean to put them in danger....please don't hate me, i'm so sorry," he lightly sobbed looking down at the bed, hearing that from him hurt them all, Kushina, began to cry wrapping him in a hug, Tsunade did the same,"shhhhh, no baby i'm not angry with you, you saved them from harm," Kushina said trying to comfort him,"Naruto you did a great thing, you saved them and showed the village how corrupt the civilian council is, you have nothing to be sorry about sweetheart,"Tsunade said as well kissing his head, all the while the two women were softly cooing to him trying to sooth his upset heart, Shizune was crying for her lover, she couldn't believe that he was blaming himself, for something he had no control over and it hurt to see him so down in the dumps,"Naruto, Naruto look at me please," she broken from her thoughts, as everyone looked to Minato who a stone look,"were not mad or angry at you, the quite opposite we couldn't be more proud of you son, you thought of only your sisters and your daughter, and you helped us make this village more unified, you are Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze Senju, and you are the greatest son a father could have asked for,"Minato said to him with a smile, he gave a small smile back,"thanks dad, moms,".

Flashback end

After he cheered up a bit and they got him home, but due to the beating he took he had to have crutches, so today we see him out in the village, with Shizune as it is her day off, and little Kin, the family of three was making there way to the park, Naruto was still some what bandged up but luckily only needed one crutch on his right were he took the brunt, while Shizune had kin in a harness holding her boyfriend's left arm, the looks he has now are no longer of hate or digust, they nod and smile at him, all the while his fan club still swoons, he looks at Shizune, lifts her hand to his mouth and he kisses it sweetly, and smiles at her,"i love you," he tells her softly, she looks at him and smile back at him, her heart flutters,"i love you too Naru-Kun" she tells him, then they look at Kin who was making noises at them both, they laugh and continue on.

Meanwhile Minato and Kushina and the girls, are at the tower enjoying there time as he finished up his work and they were having lunch,"i hope Naru-Chan feels better soon," Kushina said a loud, Minato turned to her for a moment and gave her a sad smile," he will we just need to give him time sweety," he said moving away from his twins in there crib, to comfort his wife, as she began to tear up,"i know but he asked us not be angry with him, it hurts to think that he would think we would be mad at him, my Naru-Chan," she never finshed as she sobbed in to her husbands arms as his mother it hurt her heart badly and she just wanted to protect him from everything."he is strong and will be fine he has us, Tsunade, Shizune the girls, he'll overcome this and move on," he said to comfort his wife, she nodded and wiped away her tears and went to play with there girls again.