A Day To Remember

After the 'death' of Danzo, Naruto was having a hard time shaking this feeling in his chest about that scroll the more he tried to understand what was going on the more it confused him.

Why is it here? What purpose does it serve? And what is the endgame? These were some of his thoughts for the past couple days but as it stands the only thing he could do is just wait to find out but he had a feeling that it wouldn't end well.

It was spring time and the village of Konohagakure was in the middle of it's annual spring cleaning, every where you looked, shops were getting rid of there older merchandise and putting newer stuff, homes were being opened up and letting that wonderful spring air; airing out the stale winter essence that was still lingering in around.

And it was the same with our hero's for today we see Minato and Kushina cleaning there home up while the girls are watching with big eyes. Karin is watching her mother with the use of a couple shadow clones super mom her way through the living room and kitchen, her little mouth formed in the shape of an 'O' watching wondering how she is so amazing,"wow Kaa-chan is amazing, i wonder if i'l be like that?" she quietly mused to herself.

Tayuya was a bit different as she was trying to help Minato out with some of the rooms and office, as the father of three could only watch on with a proud sigh as she knocked over a large stack of papers while attempting to sweep, with another sigh and a smile, 'i love you sweety, but she will be the death of me'.

With Fugaku and Mikoto over at the Uchiha residents we Fugaku cleaning up his office and the master bedroom, while Mikoto is doing the kitchen as she just got some new appliances, humming a soft tune she soon hears arguing and goes in to the living room to Sasuke and Suki butting heads, sparks of electricity in there eyes as they fight over who is helping more while poor Itachi is silently cleaning with a tick mark on his head as he walks over to the pair,"Hn" and with two fingers pikes both there foreheads making then yelp out and rub there head, Mikoto watching giggles to herself at this cute display. "Onii-baka that hurt, why you do that?" Suki grumbled out,"why nii-tan you meanie," the twins both stick there tongues at him, making him glare and bop there heads,"less whining more cleaning," he said to them and went back to work before the twins looked at each other glared and began there cleaning rivalry again much to there Mother's amusement.

At the Nara house we see Yoshino had just finished up the kitchen and living room, and is now going to check out what her husband and son are doing, making her way to the back she caught them playing shogi with there area's not worked on, so she went back and grabbed her skillet. Shikaku and little Shikamaru we playing a round of shogi when there 'Troublesome' sense's went off looking over they saw the matriarch of the house approach with her weapon both sweat dropped at this while muttering "what a drag," then were both home run'd into the atmosphere.

At the Akamichi house all was well the family of three were getting the house in order, all the while thinking of what to make for dinner even thought it was only an hour before lunch.

At the Yamanaka house Both Inoichi and his wife had just completed there tasks and went to check on Ino, walking up to her door the opened it up to see a sleeping Ino drooling on to her pillow mumbling about flowers, making both parents sweat drop but her mother then giggled when they heard her mention Naru-chan, Inoichi just sighed at this and nodded to his wife.

At the Inuzuka house Tsume wearing her general's outfit (don't ask) is commanding her troops, poor Tarka was cleaning the dog pens, Hana was cleaning her room and the guest rooms while Kiba was trying to figure out what to do with his room, he stood there on thought and was in a day dream never hearing his mother call for him. After 5 minutes she walked to his room to see him in a day dream raising an eyebrow she walked up and boped his head,"Kiba time to wake up and get to cleaning boy," Tsume said to him, he just grumbled about stupid spring cleaning..