The Quite Place

Menma stood at the tope of the Otokage tower, looking down at his pawns and subjects, the lined the streets and all looked up at him.

"I am Menma Namikaze, i am the new Otokage, today marks a new beginning as well raze this world to the ground and make it into our image!" he said.

Cheering and murmuring was heard all around, as he turned away and walked back inside, 'now i can start my plans'. He thought.

He sat down in the chair as he began mapping out his plans as of right now he has Sound, Grass, Tea, Hot Spring, and several other small places, but it made in man power when a presences made itself known.

Menma looked up to see 'Zetsu?'.

"To what do i owe this pleasure Akatsuki?" he said.

"We would like to join you in your quest, this worlds Akatsuki is gone, but i still want to...".

"Yes i know you want to resurrect your mother Kaguya Otsutsuki, but why should i help you?" he stated calmly.

"Because we can help take this world and one who spear headed this change is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze".

Menma looked at him with anger behind his mask, he gripped the table so hard it broke, "that fool is here?".

Surprising Zetsu, the plant man nodded, "yes he has not only brought the Elemental Nations together but also sealed away this world Biju back to there own home, he is quite impressive," he explained.

"Tell me more!".

XXXXXXX

The meeting ended, and Naruto went home, having had an emotionally draining last few days, walking through the door he saw his wives, Kin and a few others in the living room, talking and having Tea.

Little Kin looked up and saw her daddy, getting of the couch she waddle over to him smiling, hr got to his knee and embraced her a much needed hug, "hi papa," she said kissing his cheek.

The others looked and smiled, as Mei, Shizune and Anko were happy he was home, the others said there goodbyes and headed out. Naruto with kin on his arms sat in between Anko and Mei with Shizune on Mei's left.

"Hello my darlings, how are you all?" he asked happy to be home.

"Good but we missed you, how was the trip?" Mei asked.

He gave her a kiss om the lips then kissed her belly, getting a kick from the baby making Mei giggle.

He then gave Anko a kiss on her lips, then kissed her belly, making smile.

He then reached over and kissed Shizune on her lips, then kissed her belly, as she smiled and rubbed her swollen tummy.

"To answer your question, it went well enough, all thought i could have gone with having to show the Kage why i felt it necessary to take the Biju away!" he said with a dull sigh.

They all looked at him concerned, wanting to know what it was, he gave them a small smile, "i'l show you all after the babies are born, i want no complications right now ok?" he said to them.

They all nodded and just spent time enjoying the company of eachother.

Tsunade, jiraya and Orochimaru were in the Hokage office, with Minato and Kushina, Karin and Tayuya.

Tsunade had a depressed aura about her, Jiraya looked like he was disgusted about some thing and Orochimaru was angry, Kushina was confused, "what happened while you were gone?" she asked them.