What a Drag

A week after there date, Naruto and Shizune, decided to have less eventful dates,  and soon became one of the most talked about nee couples among there peers and the village found out Naruto was part Senju and apart of the C.R.A. poor Minato, Kushina and Tsunade were swamped with marriage proposals all the time now some more risque then others, much to the delight of Jiraya, but still time goes on.

Naruto was pretty busy now a days with cultivating his new relationship, while caring for his new Daughter, but still made time for other things like today we see, Naruto taking a break from duty, to spend time with his daughter and sisters, outside in the front yard, we see him in a white tanktop with a blue Uzu swirl, and white shorts, laying out a big blanket, putting Tayuya, Karin and Kin on to spend some time out on a rather warm sunny day, while Minato was at work and Kushina was shopping.

"Alright now this is a nice day for fun," he said to the three who looked at him and giggled, he then began to play with them all talking to them and building the bonds he desperately wanted in his younger days, he was just a ball of energy, playing peek a boo with them, tickling them, as they laughed or he would pretend to hurt himself the girls loved just loved laughing and cooing the entire time.

People walking by would stop and watch for a moment, and smile and sometimes laugh as well then go on there way talking about that sweet young man and his love for his family.

"How cute is that?" one women asked her friend.

"Now that is a good young man," an elder lady said watching him playing with the babies.

This went on for a while but soon his fan club came up and watched, giggling and swooning over him, all the while, the Anbu watching were amused as hell, they loved some of the stuff they saw, it was cute and even some of the female Anbu, would blush and swoon over him (just lightly though).

But member's of the civilian council were not impressed and some of the braver one's would yell at him calling him a freak and that he shouldn't be here.

these harsh words began to make the girl afraid and begin to cry while the other onlookers were just appalled by this behavior.

The second that happened he would release singular Killing Intent on them, so the babies didn't feel it, telling them to leave and sometimes they would but their was something different, several of the civilians, and members of the civilian Shinobi, wanted him gone and got bold, while he was calming the girls down, they attacked him throwing kunai and shuriken at him, too blinded by there hate and prejudice.

Calling forth a couple clones, to grab the babies and hide behind him, he took the brunt hitting him in the stomach, legs and shoulders, he went to one knee, as the clones put the babies into there little walkers near the front door to tend to there boss, taking a look the weapons were poisoned their eyes widened, and the clones dispelled.

Several thugs ran into the yard taking advantage his state, seeing this he managed to get the babies inside and blocked the door so they couldn't get hurt, and then took the beating of his life as they stomped on his arms, legs, stomach, sternum, chest and head.

They wanted to kill him, Naruto laying on the floor, bloody and beaten, forcing himself to get up cause he knew if he didn't they bastards would go for the girls who watched in utter terror from the negative vibes and screaming they were sobbing their hearts out.

but soon enough, help had come in the form of his father, Jiraya, Orochimaru and Anbu, and they were not happy at what they were seeing.

In front of them were civilians beating the hell out of his son, gazing at his son bloody and unconcious, his daughters and granddaughter crying hysterically, the look of terror on there little an d tears pouring from their innocent eyes filled him with rage as his aura appeared.