In Kith an Kin

Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze had just returned home from the store when he came upon a site with a big smile on the pull out couch he saw Shizune, Mei and Anko asleep under a big blanket with little Kin between Shizune and Mei.

After putting the groceries away he sat on the rocking chair next to them and watched the pieces of his heart sleep with out a care in the world and it made him happy that as a memory he had when Tsunade had come over to tell them the sexes of the babies.

(flashback)

It was about a month after all three were confirmed pregnant, so Tsunade made a special visit to there home.

A knock at the door and Naruto got up and got the door, "hey come on in, their in the main room," he told her and the two made there way in.

The saw the three mothers to be were sitting with Kin who was asking them questions, so father and grandmother watched the show for a moment.

Kin was near Mei and Anko as she placed a hand on Mei first looking up at her,"you have babies?" she asked.

"Why yes i have a baby growing in my tummy right now," Mei said with a smile.

"How get there?" she asked as she was still only little so her vocabulary was limited.

"Well tell you when your older ok?" Mei replied back making the toddler pout a little but nod. It was cute.

That was when the two made there presences known. "Hello everyone," Tsunade said.

As Naruto grabbed a chair for her to sit in front of the girls. Ok now i am here to tell you the sex of the babies and to see how they are doing, first up will be Mei.

Placing a hand on her stomach it glowed making Kin's eyes go big with wonder. Making the others giggle,"now your baby is in perfect health. And your having a boy," the medic Sennin said.

Mei smiled and nodded,"thank you lady Tsunade".

Tsunade then turned to Anko who was next, as she was slightly bigger then the other two, after proceeding to perform the same procedure she then spoke up. "Your babies are on prefect health and congratulations your having twin girls," she said making Anko gasp them smile brightly.

She moved to Shizune next and gave her a wink, then did the same procedure. "You my dear Shizune are having a baby boy whom is in perfect health," she said to her former apprentice and surrogate daughter.

She smiled brightly too as she like the other were very happy, placing a hand on there stomachs as they felt the little miracles they had made with there husband.

Anko still loved the idea of carrying her husbands baby then she smirked oh the lovely things she was going to teach her precious misumes.

Mei loved the feeling in her heart, she was having a baby she helped made with her husband. It gave her goosebumps. Non of them could wait for the future when they babies would come into the world.

Tsunade stayed for a few and they all talked then she left as she still had other things to do that day.

(flashback end)

He smiled at the thought, each of his wives.. 'His' wives were gonna birth there babies soon then he thought of little Shina, the his first born the one he failed to protect and for a brief moment in time depression hit him hard and he quietly began to tear up.

'i'm so sorry baby, daddy failed to protect you when you needed me the most, i failed you and mommy both.. Please forgive me' he thought to himself the memories of her and remembering her first words and the first time she walked. With everything that had been going on the last year and a half he had put those two on the back burner in his thoughts but now he was sitting there he had time to remember them..