Final Valley

The two opponents stood their powering up for this last battle they would have in this life, on one side you had Menma Namikaze, the evil Jinchuuriki of the Nine-Tails a monster in his own right who wants the world to burn. The other side you have Naruto the Ten-Tails Hybrid and only hope this world has, a son, a brother, a father, a husband, a friend, his goal is too see the world live in peace and Menma is standing in the way of that so now he has to fight for this world and it's very existence.

Naruto was put into a very difficult spot, one hand he had the hostages he had to protect and a monster to stop and on the other he had to make sure he got home as well.

He didn't have a lot of time to think as he felt Menma's power spike and that was it.

Menma disappeared as Naruto turned to catch the punch thrown, which caused a shockwave, not wasting a moment Naruto used the fluid motion to snap a kick to Menma's side which he blocked, it then avalanched into a flurry of punches, kicks, sweeps, dodges.

They were going fast and all out causing the ground to shake.

"Is this all you have Menma, your weaker then i thought..you wont win," Naruto yelled.

Gritting his teeth the raven haired teen began channeling more chakra in his attacks volley after volley of vicious kicks and punches were thrown but nothing made head way as the angrier he got the more he lost his focus, giving Naruto the edge he needed.

Naruto slugged him square in the face with a left hook taking off like a rocket head first into the rock face making a crater.

As the others watched on happily, it looked like Naruto was gonna win this and they would be saved.

"Go Naruto-kun, beat him down," Kurara said happily.

"Go Naru-nii," Garra said with a smile.

"Yeah get him good Nii-chan," Fuu said aloud.

'please win this Naru-kun,' Yugito though as her hand we placed on her chest in worried anticipation.

A loud bell like screech was heard as they watched Naruto form a giant ball of wind chakra, with four wings spinning wildly.

"Wind Release: Rasenshuriken".

Naruto threw it at Menma connecting with the crater causing everything to go white for a few minutes.

Knowing better then to assume Naruto stood their waiting as Menma came out of it with some more damage and a pissed of look.

(audience)

They had stood their and watched this titanic battle take place, all in worried anticipation for their favorite son Naruto.

"Come on kid win this," Jiraya said out loud.

"You can do it sweety we believe in you," Tsunade said worried for her son.

They soon heard the bell like screech and saw what Naruto was doing which shocked several of those who knew what it was.

"What the hell is that thing?" Mei yelled out in shock.

"By god he did, my son did it!" Minato said his voice brimming with pride.

"What did he do?" Kabuto asked.

"Naruto perfected my technique the Rasengan using elemental chakra, wind chakra to be precise," he said looking at the med nin.

It shocked everyone, but even more so when he threw it at Menma.

"Holy crap he threw it," Asuma yelled out unable to comprehend this.