Jinchuuriki vs Hanyou

Letters had been sent to the other villages, notifying them of an emergency that needed there immediate attention, the four other nations hadn't realized it yet but they would be facing there greatest challenge yet.

Minato had them dispatched at once as time was of the essence and the only one who knew of this new threat had a look of fear on his face.

Naruto had been quite for the last couple, deep in thought about what to do about his unwanted nemesis, Menma was him just evil, and if he found about his life here he would use that against him, he then realized what he had to do and now one was going to like it.

Sitting in his parents living room, were his three wives, both mothers, his father, the little girls, team Minato and the other two Sennin, who were looking at him like he was in idiot, no one was pleased or happy with his plan. "And what do you hope to accomplish with this plan?" Orochimaru asked.

"If i can take him head on, we might have a chance to win, and i have to take it, we don't have a lot of options right now!" he said to them trying to make them understand.

"This is stupid, you can't go alone, what if it's a trap?" Anko said gritting her teeth.

"That is a risk i have to take, have you all forgotten Zetsu? If he has joined Menma he knows about all of you and will use that against me, use your damn heads for a moment, it's safer for me to go alone, he can't use you if your not near me, allowing me to go all out," he said never raising his voice to them.

They all stopped for a moment, he was right, they would be liabilities being near specially the girls.

"Papa no go," Kin said as she ran, as tears began to pool.

He got off the couch kneeling to her as she wrapped her in a hug, letting his baby girl cry, he soothingly rubbed her back, as she hiccupped her little arms around his neck.

"I have to baby, there is a bad man that must be stopped, and i am the only one who can stop him, but i will come back to you, all of you i spent to much time and and effort, loving and taking care of you to throw that away," he told her.

The others were silent, he was the only one who could fight and save them all, but they didn't like it one bit, as they watched Naruto get back up with Kin in his arms, "after i leave, fortify this place, cause should i fail...Kami help us".

As Naruto stood, at the front gate, he looked back to see the entire village there, the entire council, the clan heads and the children, who looked on at him with concern.

"Do you have to go Naru-Nii?" little Ayame said a few tears on cheeks.

He knelt to her level giving her a sympathetic smile, "i must sweetheart, besides don't count me out just yet for i am Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, son of the fourth, as well as the ten tails himself the only living hybrid in exsistence".

He willed his tails out and showed them all, hearing gasps he looked down with a sad smile, his eyes closed waiting for the backlash. But nothing he looked up to see five little girls run to him in tears.

Karin, Tayuya, Kin, Hinata and Ayame ran up too him launching themsleves at him, he fell on his butt as they gripped him, he wrapped his arms around all of them, pulling his tails around them as well comforting them each appendage rubbing there little backs soothingly.

The village watched on and for the first time in a long time, there were no sneers, or mocking comments, they all looked on at this young man, who was walking into certain death...for them. This hit a nerve with them all who began clapping for him.

He looked up to see clapping and cheering for him, he couldn't believe it his jaw hit the floor, looking on never in a million years did he think he would ever feel this way around humans.