My Curse

Naruto had been dreading this moment but he promised them, he had brought over Kushina as well so she could see it as well, even though she didn't want to she needed to.

Minato and the others took the kids leaving the five alone.

Each girl was apprehensive about this but needed to see his past so they could better understand him, Yugito was just sad for him.

Naruto set them on the couch, as he sat in a seat in front of them, closing his eyes to activate his Mangekyo, opening his eyes they all looked at him.

"Tsukyomi".

They were now all transported to his mind, it was like a barren field, with a house in front.

He turned back to them, "come let us begin".

They nodded and began the tour, Naruto opened the front door to black with several doors all colored various colors Naruto moved to the first door on his left and opened it up too a black room then began to show the scene.

We see Sarutobi, looking at Danzo and Orochimaru who was grinning madly as the old kage held Baby Naruto who was sleeping.

This made them all weary, as Sarutobi of this world never trusted Danzo if his life depended on it.

"We have all the tools and bloodlines needed, this little brat will be the perfect tool for us!" Danzo stated.

The old man nodded looking at his student, "Can this work, keeping the nine tails under our control is all that matters, but we can't kill the baby he is the last Uzumaki able to contain the beast, my order is final experiment and do what you need but do not kill the baby," Hiruzen said.

Kushina was now enraged hearing this, "you sons of whores, don't you lay a finger, on my baby!" she said with out thinking.

Orochimaru nodded as he took the baby his tongue slithering over the baby's face.  As he cackles madly walking away.

Danzo and Hiruzen stand their.

"Will this work?" he asked.

"It has to, the Will of Fire was just a dream the tree hugger made up, while Kiri, Kumo and Iwa have two we have the most powerful of all and we will use him as such," Sarutobi stated.

They were all shocked by this, Sarutobi believed in the Will of Fire fullhearted.

Danzo nodded when all the sudden the baby began shrieking with a bloodcurdling scream of pain as the sound of a saw blade was heard going through flesh.

No one was prepared for that, Kushina went pale hearing her baby boy scream in agony holding a hand to her mouth.

"YOU FUCKING MONSTERS, LEAVE MY SON ALONE!" she screamed out her legs giving out, rage and fear was all she felt.

Anko went wide eyed while Shizune gasped trying not be sick from the aound and Mei covered her ears unable to handle it.

The scene stopped going black as he looked at them all sadly, even Yugito didn't expect it as she began tearing up having to hear that.

The next scene came into play.

We find Naruto as a three year old he look malnourished, sunken in on his face and pale, his eyes are not focused as he stumbles around when he found by Jiraya and Tsuande.