To Savior Sorrow

The five made their way out of the land of Fire, Naruto had a stern face remembering his time facing against the Reibi and Shinno of his time, this time though the man showed his true colors.

But at least this time he would be able to take care of it with as much damage, making good time, Guren wanted to get her babies back as soon as possible, she was also worried for the other kids as well, she did not want that bastard harming any of those kids at all.

She felt a hand on her shoulder she looked over to see Tsunade giving her a sympathetic smile. "We'll save them, have faith in that, my Naru-chan would never let anything bad happen to them," she said.

Guren smiled, she had hope..plus he did look really cute as well, she wished she had a man like him..but for now her kids were her first priority.

They made pretty good time as she led them on, they ran into no real trouble which for Naruto and the Sennin wasn't good because there is always trouble around the corner.

But they did have a pleasant surprise in the form of Samurai who they crossed paths with half way through.

"Naruto-san".

"Hello again Commander Jinji, what brings you out here?" he asked.

He sighed for a moment, "Remnants of ROOT abducted lady Makiori, we don't know why but it has been nearly a week and we are no closer to finding her," He said.

They went wide eyed, "you said ROOT? Dr Shinno has taken on the remnants of them in Sky Country!" she revealed.

The Samurai were surprised about this but glad now they had a point to go to.

"I say we join forces, because i know exactly what is going on," Naruto said as he explained it all to them.

The Samurai were shocked by this and agreed to it, plus with strength in numbers saving the others would be good. They wasted no time and boosted their efforts to get there.

================================

Shinno was working on a couple new experiments as he still had another day before he could finally sacrifice the intended and merge himself with the ZX tails.

"Not long now! Soon i will rule this world like i was meant too!" he said maniacally.

He then heard the creature shriek again, but paid it no mind as he got back to work.

"Do you think they will come?" Jirobo asked frightened.

He looked at a lady in the cage with them who looked about the same age as Guren she had auburn hair and green eyes. She smiled at him.

"Yes if she was able to get to Konoha, she will have gotten the Sennin and Naruto-Kun he can save us and stop the Reibi," she with a small smile.

They nodded wanting something to believe in and went to sleep as the creature wasn't shrieking at the moment.

She looked over outside the cage and smiled, "i know you'll save us Naru-kun i have faith in you".

================================

ROOT was guarding the village rather tightly despite not having many members left. But it made no difference to the rescue team.

"Okay, will split up teams of four, three Samurai will go with one Sennin while Jinji, Guren and myself will be the final team, each take an entrance and meet up to take down Shinno," Naruto said.

They each nodded and vanished, the enemy was not ready for them.

Tsunade was the first making it into the south entrance, taking out any shinobi in their way.