Well.... Here We Go Again.

Mei Terumi had come to know both Naruto and Shizune well, after spending as much time as they could together, and the Date had went well, as he took both girl to an Akamichi owned place called the Emerald Bear which was a more exotic and finer style place to eat the three enjoyed there night out, they talked about the normal things and some not so normal, but maintained the conversation.

"Your daughter Kin is she yours together?" Mei asked getting a red blush from Shizune, but Naruto just smiled,"as much as i wish that were the case no, i adopted her when i was on a mission several months ago, he parents were killed by thug working for Gato, she had been hit badly by one of the scum, i intervened and saved her, healed her and took her as my own, she is one of my little jewels," Naruto said gushing about his babygirl, making both women smile at him,"is it true that your council tired to have you killed?" The question made both Shizune and himself tense for a moment but he answered,"yes it was a planned attack, but that's not the thing that upset me the most...." he stopped for a moment to rake a breath,"they tired to murder my baby sisters and my daughter, the only thing stopping them was me, if i hadn't taken that beating they would be dead, do i regret it? Never in a million years i'd take it again if i had to to keep those three safe," he told her with a serious expression then softened to a smile, while Shizune gently touched his hand.

Mei was speechless, she knew about his attack, but to hear that civilians went as far to hurt children, babies that made her sick, putting her head down in shame,"i'm sorry i shouldn't have asked that," she quietly told them, biting her lower lip, but felt two hands hers, she looked up through watery eyes, to see both Naruto and Shizune look at her with sympathetic eyes and happy smiles," don't be you didn't know, besides they are safe and i healed very well, plus the leader of the civilian faction was never apart of there scheme, turning them in and she and her family even came to see me the day i was released, so in the end it turned out good in the end," he said to her as she nodded.

Dinner was great and ended with the three heading to a little dance club, near the civilian district, once there the place was fairly empty, so taking advantage, they found a table and sat, ordering drinks when a Rockabilly style song came, and Naruto got up and asked Mei to dance.

(The Silver Shine: Anyhow)

Taking her to the dance floor, taking her hand they danced and found they complimented each other well, getting into the groove they set the pace a little faster soon he was twirling her around and the couple were having fun soon other couples joined but they were too busy having fun, while Shizune just watched and smiled, she was never a good dancer but she also knew that Naruto had a ton of love for her and the others.

Mei was having the time of her life as she danced the night away her smile never leaving, and in that moment she knew she wanted to be with him and would do what it took to make that happen.

(song ends)

Bowing they headed back to there table,"wow that was amazing, you two can really dance," Shizune said to them both getting nods, as they relaxed, after a few minutes, Naruto asked Shizune to dance and she accepted, the couple made there way to flooor and a ballroom song came on and got too it, taking a much slower pace just enjoying the company,"so what do you think?" he asked her to which she looked up at him,"i approve, she will be make a wonderful addition," shizune said as they shared a brief kiss.

Once the night was over they headed back to Mei's hotel room, stopping in front of it where she face them both,"thank you for tonite i had a lot of fun with you both," she said with a genuine smile,"we had fun too, well diffiently have to do this again," Naruto said, walking up to her put his lips to hers a small kiss but she felt it and she loved it, breaking away she licked her lips, then felt another pair of lips on hers and saw Shizune, and surprisingly she like the feel of them, breaking away they said there goodbyes and she went inside, once the door shut, he picked up Shizune and carried her home,"that went well i think," he told as she giggled and off they went.