A Hope In Hell

Naruto stood in his backyard in the early morning, taking in the sounds of the birds and the gentle breeze kissing his skin, it had been a week since the incident and and it was discovered that Menma and Oto went underground, so for now he would wait, then attack went the moment called for it.

But for now he was enjoying the quite time, unknown to him thought, his wives, mothers, father and baby sisters and daughter were there with him coming to surprise him, Kushina gathered the three little girls whispering into their ears, devilish little smiles appeared on there faces making the grown ups snickering.

With plan set in motion, the stealthy little children made their way too him, and pounced, falling face first into the grass, with a yelp and thud. The others began laughing at this till he shook of the girls, he slowly got and his aura began glowing as he stood up and then spoke.

"A sneak attack...huh?".

Everyone became afraid for a moment with sweat dropping down there heads, they turned to them with his own devilish grin, making them sweat more when four more copies appeared next to him, making there fingers wiggles like worms he cackled in his throat.

"N-Naru-chan..." Kushina said but never finished.

"Time to take your punishments, operation tickle monster is now..go,".

He charged after his targets, the little girls and his mothers. Who yelped and began running away.

He caught the little girls easy and began to tickle them silly, laughter was heard as not only the babies were laughing but everyone else was dying from this. Anko was cracking up Mei was turning red and Shizune was holding her sides.

While two other Naruto's chased after his mother's, Kushina ran back to her house...key word tried. She was caught by the front door and was at his mercy.
"Naru hahaha, stop i hahaha can't breath".

The final one caught Tsunade in the back making two more clones and tickling her feet, she never stood a chance, "haha, hey st-stop it, i didnt hahah do anything," she said through laughter.

Once done all five were breathing heavy catching their breaths, while Naruto had a smug look of victory giving the peace sign, "i am the tickle master," he proclaimed proudly.

After their exciting morning, they had gotten ready and headed to a council meeting were it was deiced the next move would be made, then a thought came to him in another six months his children would be born so he had a whole other worry to think about but one battle at a time.

They made it too the council room where he got his wives situated in comfy chairs with the three little girls then took his spot as Minato got the meeting started.

"Alright this meeting is called to order, it has been a week since the attack and the enemy has moved underground, we now have to refortifying the village at large and thanks to Naruto for the new plans he gave us we can not only add more defenses, we can add better ones, that way should Menma come near the village again we will able to help defend the village," He said getting nods from both sides.

"Now on too other matters it is now the second week of February and the upcoming Couples Retreat is in three days time and now comes the time for who becomes the babysitter," he said.

No one spoke up for some reason so Naruto did, "i'l do it, since the girls will be here resting up during the pregnancy i'l help out with the kids," he said.

They all looked at him then nodded, "it's decided, Naruto will be the babysitter for the week," they all cheered and the meeting was adjourned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------