Ghost of the Past

Minato has been looking over the data for the last few days, making sure he had all his bases covered, he wanted to get this right, ever since he found out Obito was alive he was determined to get him back, at first he was angry and wanted to know why, Naruto told him Obito's reasons which made him a bit more understanding, Rin was heartbroken that this all happened, but she was determined to save her friend and secret love, as she never told anyone but she loves Obito, because he is not the typical Uchiha, and both Kakshi and Shisui wanted to save there there brother because they owes it to him.

In his office, Minato who had brought Kakashi, Rin, Shisui, and Naruto (as Gai and Genma were on missions) looking over at them he nodded then began,"it is time to begin the plan, he doesn't know what he is doing and we have to try and save him, so Naruto will be the leader of this mission seeing as he as the knowledge and experience, your mission is to find Obito, capture him and bring him back here, death is not an option, you leave in two hours pack what you need then meet at the western gate. Dismissed," he said and they left.

At home, Naruto was getting ready for the mission, he knew what was at stake but with the Biju gone it changes the playing field quite a bit, once pack with everything in sealing scrolls he headed to the living room as he still had time to kill, he saw Kushina, Karin, Tayuya and Kin along with Shizune playing with the girls and talking,"you ready for this Naru-chan?" his mother asked him to which he nodded,"it has to be done, specially since Obito doesn't really know the truth about the plan Zetsu has mapped out, so yes i am," he told her, getting nods from both, he then went to play with the girls, peek a boo and tickle monster, the girls were laughing moving around a lot, there smiles never ceasing, they coo'd at him as if trying to speak to there big brother/fatherb making the women smile and laugh, Shizune blushed watching him with the girls, Kushina saw and decided to tease her,"you ready for marriage and children?" she said innocently to her, but inwardly was laughing as her face turned beet red,"t-to be honest....yes i am, i want to marry him and have his babies, he is wonderful and he treats me so amazingly, i don't want to live this life without him," she said to her making Kushina smile happily. The time was up and he had to go, standing up he kissed the babies on the foreheads, he then went and hugged his mother,"you come back safe Naru-chan, bring them all home, i'm so proud of you and i love you my sochii," she said hugging him tight and kissing his cheek, he nodded,"i promise kaa-chan, i love you too," he then turned to Shizune,"i love you Zune-chan, i'l be home soon," he said to her hugging her tightly and kissing her lips, resting his head on her's then he left.

Once at the gates, he saw the other three, and. Nodded," from here on out we must be careful, he has been trained by Madera himself and is very cunning, so keep sharp and watch each others back, move out," he said to them, as they headed out as Minato watched from the tower,'be safe my children and bring him home,' he thought.

They made there way waterfall country as the base of about 20 miles left of Taki, they took there time wanting to keep up the element of surprise for as long ad they can,"Naru-chan, do you think we can save him, do you think our Obito is still there," Rin asked unsure, to which Naruto looked at her,"yes he is but he is hurting because of your death and Madera, lies and poisoned dream, will bring him home, i promise," Naruto said to her to comfort her and they made there way again. (for the record this Naruto lets the female population call him Naru-chan as it doesn't bother him)

In the sealing cave we can see Tobi, Yahiko, Nagato, Konan, Sasori, Kakuzu and Hidan, standing in a circle where a meeting is taking place,"so what will we do with the Biju, since they were a vital part of plan?" Konan asked in a monotones voice, when Tobi spoke up,"well the Biju maybe gone but the can still work we just need the services of one Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, because he is hiding some kind of power that allowed him to send the biju away, we must wait for Zetsu repot on his whereabouts then we can strike and create peace, making the Ame Trio nod, but the others didn't care for peace. (The set up in Ame hasn't happened yet, because of that the three believe Tobi want the peace that Jiraya spoke of, not understanding his real intent)