Tears of Amegakure

Inside the village of Konohagakure no sato, the plan had been made for Nagato Uzumaki younger brother to Kushina Uzumaki to learn his power over the Rinnegan as he will become the next Amekage after the coup to rid of Hanzo of the Salamander.

We can see him and Naruto at the hokage's private training ground, with Kushina, Karin, Tayuya, Yahiko, Konan and Kin watching uncle and nephew train. Kushina watched on happily as she watched Yahiko and Konan play with the girls, getting smiles and giggles from the soon to be one year olds, Konan had little Kin in her arms while Kin just babbled away, Konan smiled at her, for the first time in a long time she was happy, while Yahiko looked on with a smile, it was no secret they loved each other, as he played with the twins with Kushina,"will you ever ask her out?" Kushina whispered to him getting him to spin his head to her and blushing beet red,"i-i maybe after the coup, d-do you think she feels the same?" he asked her hopeful, she smiled and nodded,"a girls knows her heart it was the same for me and Minato, he loved me but was afraid but found the courage to ask me and the rest is history, you should the same," she told him getting a greatful nod,"Thank you Kushina-sama," he said but she waved him off,"non of that Nagato see you as family so do i, we Uzumaki thrive on our love of family," she told him, to which he replied,"thank you Nee-chan," while they went back to playing with the girls.

Naruto watched his new found uncle amused, he was a quick learner and was quite good with his power over the Rinnegan," your doing great, now all you have to do is practice on your own, bit for now lets break and relax for awhile cause we will return to Ame," he told him getting a nod they headed back Nagato sat next his sister while Naruto sat next Konan as she held his daughter, her face was peaceful as she stared into Kin eyes while kin did the same, smiling at the blue haired women,"a great friend once told me that the path to true strength was having something or someone precious to them something they would gladly lay there life down for, something they loved more then there own life, that is the motto i based my life on and that is were the path to true peace will come from, and a little bit of understanding, sadly the peace that Jiraya speaks of will never truly happen because with Evil there can be no Good, but we must remember that peace is right on front of us, coming home, to wonderful people we can call friends and family as long as well have that....you have everything," Naruto said out loud to them as they listened to him his words hitting there hearts,"that is very wise Naruto-kun," Nagato said to him, making him nod,"when you lived as long as i have, you pick up a few things," he said to them getting confused looks,"but Naru-chan you said your only 15?" his mother said, earning a chuckle from him,"your half right mother when the Akatsuki of my time made me the 10 tails and using illegal experimentation and fused me and the juubi together i earned her immortality, i am actually 150 years old give or take a decade," he told getting gasps,"w-what, your- but what about Shizune, Mei and Anko?" his mother in her shocked state, to which Naruto repiled,"i am not immortal anymore, i found a jutsu that allows you to teleport to another time at the cost of something of your chose and i chose my immortality, so now i will age past 15," he told them all getting looks but he just smiled," just nod and pretend you understood," he said to them.

They all headed back inside were team Minato, Jiraya and the rest of the Akatuski are," ok here is the deal in one week time we will head back to Ame, and liberate the village, the Akatsuki need to make a choice to stay together or break, because once we start there will be no going back, and i have made a plan for the new government, Nagato will rule, while, Yahiko and Konan will be his advisers, Sasori will become the new head of medical, Kakuzu will become the new treasurer and Hidan you will become the head of infrastructure and security, but you are only allowed to kill those that threaten your home," he said to them getting nods of agreement as they like there new roles," good, Nagato will take out Hanzo, while the rest of us take on his army, if they are to be liberated, Nagato must be the one as he will be the new leader to show his strength and resolve," he told as they began to finalize there plans.