The Next Chapter

The Village of Konoha was in bloom as not only it was spring time but Shizune Namikaze, Mei Namikaze and Anko Namikaze are in labor about ready to give birth to the princes and princesses of the Leaf.

In the operating room we have Tsunade leading a team of Leaf, Sand and Mist medical personnel to help make the birthings easy and successful, while Naruto with the help of clones stays by their side like a devoted Husband, but that doesn't mean Kin and Yugito are left out as they are at home waiting for news with another clone, because he doesn't want anyone to feel left out.

"Well mommas be ok?" the now 3 year old asked sitting on Yugito lap, Yugi-chan had been welcomed into the family with open arms much to Kumo's surprise and happiness.

"Yes sweet heart, they are just at the hospital so they can help bring your new baby brothers and sisters into the world, but that doesn't mean they don't love or i don't, we do, your my saving grace, and i love you so very much," Naruto said to her with a smile as Yugito sat against him.

Kin smiled at her daddy and nodded laying down on on Yugi's chest as she rubbed her back.

"Daddy is right, now try to sleep, so that way you can meet them sooner," Yugito replied gently stroking her hair.

Soon enough Kin had fallen asleep while Yugito smiled at her when she felt Naruto kiss her cheek, making her smile at her boyfriend.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"AHHHHHHHH, YOU BASTARD, YOU DID THIS TO ME," Shizune began screaming as it was time.

"I know sweetheart but your doing good, almost their," Naruto said holding her hand.

"YOU ASSHOLE, I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR THIS...OH GOD IT HURTS," Mei bellowed in pain her face sweaty and red like Shizune.

"Your doing so good baby, breath in, breath out," he tried to help holding her hand as well.

"WHY THE FUCK DID I GET TWINS, GET THEM OUT OF ME GODDAMMIT," Anko had it the worst as she was having twins.

"Almost their sweetheart, almost their, you can do you, i believe in you all, you gave me hope and love again, this is nothing, once they get here it was like the pain never existed," he said to them all.

"All sweethearts i need you all to push one last big push," Tsunade said to them.

Doing as they were told even with this unbridled pain they pushed and soon the cries of babies was heard.

The clones and Naruto each got a look at the babies and he began to cry as was four of his little creations right in front of him.

Mei being the first gave birth to a healthy baby boy, he had Mei's hair but he opened his eyes and was a mix of his mother and father giving him an aqua color, he had lighter skin like his father but had his mothers face.

He was given to Naruto who showed him to Mei, "you did it baby, our son is here!" he exclaimed proudly.

Mei looked at him in tears her own little baby was here as Naruto gave him to her, "you should name him Mei, you deserve that right!" he said kissing his wife head.

"Ruto Uzumaki-Namikaze," she said out loud.

Shizune was the next to birth to her baby, pushing him out in one fell move, his cries were music to his parents ears. He had black hair like his mother, he opened his eyes to show beautiful purple eyes while he had his mothers complexion he had Naruto's face.

After being given his son he brought him too her as she took him and they starred at each other.

"You deserve to name him Zune-chan," he said to her kissing her head too.