Ghosts of the Winter Moon (Christmas Chapter)

It was the day before Christmas and the elemental Nations were getting ready for that wonderful for peace and goodwill to there fellow people as many needed but non more then our Hero from another timeline as he was secretly depressed, he missed Shion and Shiina alot.

In Suna we can see light being strung around the buildings and a cool air and light fog all around giving it a feel for mystery, The Kazekage having become a better leader made the village much lighter then before as people got ready for Christmas.

In Kiri were it was Snowing, Yagura decided to hold competitions in honor of his new turn as a better Kage, houses were decorated and people were getting into the holiday spirit like never before specially since the civil war was averted.

In Iwa we find the same thing people getting ready for the holidays with gusto as Onoki has mad the Stone a much happier place to live, and you could see it In there faces and body language.

Kumo was already in the spirit as light were hung, people dressed much warmer, and Bee was getting ready to have a concert to raise the cloud Christmas spirit much to Ay annoyance and Yugito's chagrin, but many others thought i was amusing like Mabui or Bee's new genin team (mainly Darui).

In Konoha we find the snow covered ground and decorated buildings all over the place, kids getting into snow ball fights and making snow angels.

Naruto was out with Kin shopping to get things they needed for his parents annual Christmas party. "Wow it's cold papa," Kin said in amazement as a snowflake fell and nipped her nose making her shiver.

Naruto could only chuckle as his little jewel, but the pressed on, he looked up and stopped dead in his track as he saw a women who looked like Shion looking at him with a big smile while a little girl next to her was beaming and waving at him, she looked an awful lot like Shiina.

His breath hitched as he walked over to them, only for them to walk into an alleyway, when he got there they were gone, he looked up and down, but nothing.

He stood there for a moment, no sound, wondering what he saw! Till he heard Kin's voice, "Papa, you ok?" she asked him confused.

He shook his head slightly, and smiled up at her on his shoulder, "yeah sweety, papa thought he saw something".

He made it home with the bags, and was greeted by his loving wives, who were just staring to show baby bumps

Putting everything away they headed on the living room to relax and spend the rest of the quite evening together, but Naruto couldn't shake the visions from earlier, he knew he saw both Shion and Shiina but they were long gone and in another timeline, so how could they be here? He was broken out of his thoughts by a yawning Kin who was rubbing her, the girls chuckled at how cute she is and they put her to bed, and followed suit.

It was the middle of the night when Naruto woke up in a cold sweat, dreaming of his first failures, looking around he was in his bedroom with all three ladies laying by his side sound asleep, he smiled and gently got out of bed, as he went to throw some water on his face, take a few breaths and get something to drink.

As he walked to the kitchen he noticed the back door to the backyard was open, this put him on alert as he knew it was shut, slowly making his way to the door he looked outside but there was nothing and with a full blue moon out he could see out a ways, that is when he saw them, Shion and Shiina standing near the edge of the forest, glowing a soft blue hue in color wearing the same outfits they were killed in.

"How? What? Why are you here?" he said to them.

They didn't speak just smiled at him, he couldn't take it and ran to them both as fast as he could, they didn't leave this time they stayed, and he was right in front of them, he didn't move or speak for fear of leaving.