Seeing is Believing

(time skip one month, November 10th)

In the month of Naruto's appearance, the village hasn't seen much in terms of action or the craziness you would expect from him being around except for a couple things, doing his Chunnin duties, word had spread that he saved Hinata Hyuuga, and stopped the clan from killing the traitor, in turn Kumo had somehow found out and denied it all, and there for the byakugan was safe, when he saw the Caged Bird seal he was furious, it was a basterized Fuinjutsu of the Uzumaki and wanted it removed, at first he was met with resistance, by the council and such, he gave them an ultimatum, stating if the bird seal was used in a negative light other then mercy killing a branch member, not even Kami would save them, releasing his killing intent, which terrified them all, but got the point across.

After things settled down, Naruto met with people he knew on his past life, Asuma Sarutobi, Kurenai Yuhi, and the other eventual jounin, since they were all his age or younger, began doing his missions and made an impressions on the allies, as they didn't know it was he who took the Biju away, speaking of word had spread that the Biju were taken away and put in there own dimension, it was met with mixed review and emotion most believing it was a ploy to rule the world while others were glad they gone, specially the former Jinchuuriki.

Back in the leaf we find Naruto on his day off walking around the leaf, wearing civilian clothing, just in thought, as was just thinking about his life, but paying attention women were staring at him and either giggling or swooning over him, with smiles or looks of lust, looking around he just smiles at them or waves and nods, chuckling to himself, wearing. Blue long sleeve with red Uzu swirl, Dark green shorts and black shoes under his you could see his very toned muscles, which some ladies drooling...slightly.

he laughed to himself 'oh the irony' he thought but paid little heed when he looked up too see Miteo Gai and Kakashi Hatake doing there regular challenges, next to him was the newly revived Rin Nohara, watching and giggling, now your wondering about this.....

Flashback

Naruto was in the kitchen of his parents house making food, eating something he quickly threw together, when the other four members came in to view, there talking about the girls birthdays, when the looked over at there son deep in thought with a scowl on "Naru-Chan, are you ok honey?" his mother asked concerned, as the girls were laying down in their crib for morning naps, "yeah i was just thinking about something," he told them, as they came in to sit with him pouring some iced green tea, Naruto made "and what is that?" Minato asked him, "Where are the bodies of Rin Nohara and Shisui Uchiha?" he asked them bluntly, getting startled looks, "why do you want them?" Kushina asked apprehensively, "i want to bring them back, ive seen there families around and to be honest they depress me everytime, specially Kakashi, it's becoming to much so i'm bringing them back" he stated finishing his food, they looks at him like he was crazy, "but they both have been dead for quite a awhile" His mother said, "so i can so it i just need the bodies intact" he said to them, finally they agreed and. Gave him there locations, " bring there families to your offiice in 3 hours time, i'l be back".

Once he got to the first one which was Rin's, he got her body from the Mausoleum, the body for being a few years gone was in relatively good condition, biting his thumb and letting the blood drip over her he began the hand signs his Rinne-Sharingan flashing "Secret Doujutsu Art: Sage Rinne Rebirth" he said as a demon head statue appeared from the ground, opening it's mouth a green light came out and went into Rin's body, finishing up he watched the body revitalize itself.