Chapter five

Chapter 5

My face twisted into a disgusted look. She had the same face on until Tom walked in.

"Oh, my darling boy, I've missed you." she walked up to him, hugging him tightly. Tom smiled and hugged her back. He walked into the kitchen to grab an apple, then headed up to his room. When he left mom turned to me.

"Hello Kate how are you?" she said with a fake smile.

"Hello mommy dearest. I'm just peachy." I said smugly. She frowned and walked towards me. She didn't get too close though, wouldn't want to catch a fat disease.

"You know I told you what outfit I picked out for you to wear today." She said angrily.

"Yes and it was two sizes too small." I said annoyed. That hideous outfit was one of her favourite brands. She only picked it out so she could tell me how fat I am. Stupid mother.

"Kate. Remember my motto." she said smirking.

"The smaller the better." I say reluctantly. In my head I was punching her to the ground and throwing her outside like the stick she is. I glared at her waiting for her response. She just nodded and walked off to her room. I huffed and went back up to my room.

This has been quite the long day. As a result, I was exhausted. I plopped down on my bed and looked at the ceiling as my phone started ringing. Well I guess the long day isn't over, I thought. I picked up my phone and looked at the caller I.D. It said The Hottest Guy Ever on it. I looked at it confused and answered.

"Um hello. Who is this?" I said softly.

"Hey babe, just wanted to let you know I put my number in your phone." The obvious voice of Ryder said. I could just see him smirking right now.

"When did you get my phone?" I asked annoyed.

"I have my ways." he said simply then hung up.

I screamed into a pillow. Why was he such an arrogant prick? A really hot and cool arrogant prick. I shook my head and scolded myself for telepathically feeding his ego. I decided that I'd had enough of today's and laid back down. After a few minutes I slowly fell asleep. My dreams consisted of a hot bad boy and a beautiful meadow.

~~~~~~~||~~~~~~~~~~||~~~~~~~

Again sorry for the extremely short chapter. Thanks for reading I love you guys!

Vote, Comment, Follow